HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 57 of 110 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Defocus View Post
    Ouch, pegs on the wrong side! Nice frame though, what bars are they? & have you flipped your stem?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by syko2006 View Post
    Ouch, pegs on the wrong side! Nice frame though, what bars are they? & have you flipped your stem?
    There is no right side, it's personal preferance, people just prefer them on the left so they don't hit their sprocket/chain/hub. I've got them on the right at the minute because I'm trying to learn how to grind on my right side as I can already grind on my left pretty good, I rarely hit my sprocket/chain/hub anyway. Also, they're WTP Envy bars and no.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is no right side, it's personal preferance, people just prefer them on the left so they don't hit their sprocket/chain/hub. I've got them on the right at the minute because I'm trying to learn how to grind on my right side as I can already grind on my left pretty good, I rarely hit my sprocket/chain/hub anyway. Also, they're WTP Envy bars and no.
    Put your tampon in you little girl. gheez.

#pleasedonotinsultotherforummembers. sorry mods.

Tokens

Put your tampon in you little girl. gheez.

#pleasedonotinsultotherforummembers. sorry mods.
    Woah man, I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry if I came off that way. What do you ride?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Woah man, I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry if I came off that way. What do you ride?
    In that case, I'm sorry too haha! I'll gladly take the mod warning though, probably shouldn't have acted that way! Sorry dude lol, but yeah, you have a nice bike!

& I ride a Verde Vex 2010, loving it haha! Got some new Xposure wheels the other month that are running lovely, I wondered if your stem was flipped because I've been told it's nicer to ride, I just don't know if I should try it or not haha! Any suggestions?

edit: ahh man, I generally feel pretty terrible! lol
    Last edited by syko2006; 17-07-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Tokens

In that case, I'm sorry too haha! I'll gladly take the mod warning though, probably shouldn't have acted that way! Sorry dude lol, but yeah, you have a nice bike!

& I ride a Verde Vex 2010, loving it haha! Got some new Xposure wheels the other month that are running lovely, I wondered if your stem was flipped because I've been told it's nicer to ride, I just don't know if I should try it or not haha! Any suggestions?
    Ahaha, it's cool. Reading over what I wrote again, it really did sound blunt. And nice, I think my friend was looking into getting one of them but his mom wouldn't let him order one online. In the end, I think he got second hand custom build for a good price off gumtree and sprayed it orange and black. I'm not too sure about flipped stems, never really heard of it before, what's the general idea behind it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ahaha, it's cool. Reading over what I wrote again, it really did sound blunt. And nice, I think my friend was looking into getting one of them but his mom wouldn't let him order one online. In the end, I think he got second hand custom build for a good price off gumtree and sprayed it orange and black. I'm not too sure about flipped stems, never really heard of it before, what's the general idea behind it?
    No worries man! Ohhhh, nice! I wanna custom build, hopefully when I get the money I'll start haha! & It's meant to add like, an inch or two raise to your bars, and apparently it's just nicer to ride!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Big clean today. Really need to find a new location for pics of my car, my driveway is getting kinda boring.

Anyway this is my car's first clean after spending the weekend in the car park (field) at T in the Park festival a couple of weekends ago. Thankfully I avoided a great deal more mud than this when I avoided the muddy path to exit the car park on the Monday morning and dodged in amongst the parked cars

Before:

Obviously it started bucketing it down halfway through the process...

Rain finally stopped, and here's the finished article!

Apologies for the whoring, I was awfully pleased (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Badly needs lowered.
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.