HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Sliced,

They all wish they were like him in his prime days.
    Id like to sit you in a room for 1 week with SonicMouse and i bet as soon as you walk in there would be more Unreleased furni than habbo have made lol

Tokens

Edited by .x.!Anita!.x. [Forum manager]
    Message Removed.
    Last edited by Anitar; 28-07-2005 at 03:06 PM.

Tokens

Default Weee

Just a note on what I believe happened. Though there's no truth, it's just conjecture, theory, or whatever you want to call it.

One of you Habboxians (You do realise Habbox was originaly a scripting application, right? :s ) E-Mailed the Krews.net host, and told them about how Krews was breaking the terms and conditions, hosting "illegal" content, pictures of underaged teens, etc etc, sp the host suspended the account. As for the forum, it was not hacked by anyone. No vB script, XXS exploit or whatever was used. The forums host (leetdesign.net) was taken offline, probably for exctly the same reasons the Krews.net site was. Having the administrator openly admitting to owning your forum probably wasn't the best way to go about things :p

-Poet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think SonicMouse has better thing to do than talk to children that swear and get angry easily...

Quote Originally Posted by joelbacall
    ****s we'll be back! we r gonna mess up the hotel and its ure fault ya ****!

Ur all pathectic lil nooobs! rememba 2 lok ur rooms

****!
    Sorry, but I am affraid you are a n00b here, not us. You are a n00b because:

1. N00b means Newbie, we are not newbies. Newbies are people who are new to something, we are not new to anything, we know the hotel well. You however are a n00b because you simply don't know "1337" words. So think twice before you speak n00b.

2. You are swearing and trying to act "cool", that is very forum n00bism. So that makes you a N00b Doublet.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 28-07-2005 at 12:47 PM.

Tokens

It isnt just SonicMouse that does all this unreleased furni, and they probably would have liked to do what he did but not be him and idolise him, and whoever was spamming on krews.net forum they have ur IP logged u n00b

Tokens

You people give SonicMouse too much credit. Overrated fraud in my oppinion.

-Poet

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoet
    Just a note on what I believe happened. Though there's no truth, it's just conjecture, theory, or whatever you want to call it.

One of you Habboxians (You do realise Habbox was originaly a scripting application, right? :s ) E-Mailed the Krews.net host, and told them about how Krews was breaking the terms and conditions, hosting "illegal" content, pictures of underaged teens, etc etc, sp the host suspended the account. As for the forum, it was not hacked by anyone. No vB script, XXS exploit or whatever was used. The forums host (leetdesign.net) was taken offline, probably for exctly the same reasons the Krews.net site was. Having the administrator openly admitting to owning your forum probably wasn't the best way to go about things :p

-Poet
    Arrr....Poet,

I belive you met HotelMadMan and Andrew.

Good friends of mine

Tokens

Exactly, people here idolise him not people at Krews.

Tokens

well ur all batty any way so it dusnt matta.....

cu.ntlik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoet

-Poet
    it wasnt the host that took the forum offline, someone corrupted the db

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast