HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Would you then claim that if someone mimes every once in a while, they don't qualify as being called a musician? Just that I personally wouldn't say that a lack of performance skill equates to lacking in compositional talent or technical musical knowledge so wondered what other views might be.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, but I won't disagree with you any further as you'll just -rep me whenever you can next.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't -rep for disagreements (but sometimes for wrongful accusations), I simply educate. For example, if you'll consider a group such as Girls Aloud. I don't know how often they mime shows or even if they do at all, but if they choose to do so from time to time does that mean they've never actually sung the songs in the first place? They still have the musical talent (whatever your opinion of how their music sounds), they may just not choose to show it at each performance.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I don't -rep for disagreements (but sometimes for wrongful accusations), I simply educate. For example, if you'll consider a group such as Girls Aloud. I don't know how often they mime shows or even if they do at all, but if they choose to do so from time to time does that mean they've never actually sung the songs in the first place? They still have the musical talent (whatever your opinion of how their music sounds), they may just not choose to show it at each performance.
    I don't know, remember milli vanilli?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ill be so happy if this happens

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wig44. View Post
    I don't know, remember milli vanilli?
    Not if I try hard enough
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just had a quicky listen of the song. Got bored and closed the window. Is it in protest of X Factor? Because a better band/singer with a better song would be a wise choice, RATM and that particular song are a bit boring...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll have to agree with just about everyone else here, I've always hated Rage Against The Machine, they're awful and do not deserve "Christmas No.1" even if it's just to stop X-Factor rubbish getting it, a more universal band would of been better, The Beatles maybe or an artist/band that a decent amount of people like, not the douche bags that are in Rage.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Just had a quicky listen of the song. Got bored and closed the window. Is it in protest of X Factor? Because a better band/singer with a better song would be a wise choice, RATM and that particular song are a bit boring...
    Lmao if you don't know it already, don't worry about it .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    RATM are ******* terrible, one of the most overrated bands in the world. I completely agree with tom, this won't happen. There will never be enough people to beat the millions of people that'll buy the x factor single, and let's face it, only sad ***** will buy multiple copies of the same single

i love you for loving architects.

also this wont happen as nobody will buy the song, just hype.

kthxbai
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/XKITTERS
    WWW.CAPSANDSHOES.TUMBLR.COM
    RUNESCAPE: 0NLY NY
    ADD MY GAMERTAG: HCTONY

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast