HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    crashb555

Latest Awards:

You can't make assumptions like that unless you asked each person who bought a copy of the single if they like the band or have heard their other stuff.

I agree with Sam here, Rage "supporters" simply cared more to buy the single (possibly even more than once) than Joe's did, resulting in his defeat.

I also must chime in that the comments of "he worked really hard, he deserves it" are crap. I don't think anybody "deserves to be number 1", it's just simply who the public buy more of, and it's not an accurate reflection of the UK's opinion. As this thread proves!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by joshuar View Post
    You can't make assumptions like that unless you asked each person who bought a copy of the single if they like the band or have heard their other stuff.

I agree with Sam here, Rage "supporters" simply cared more to buy the single (possibly even more than once) than Joe's did, resulting in his defeat.

I also must chime in that the comments of "he worked really hard, he deserves it" are crap. I don't think anybody "deserves to be number 1", it's just simply who the public buy more of, and it's not an accurate reflection of the UK's opinion. As this thread proves!
    ..yep, and he didn't exactly work his way there either .

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Demala View Post
    What a ridiculous comment.

So if I am a fan of Daughtry, I am not a proper fan unless I buy 2,000 copies of each of their singles.

Yeh. right.
    Anyone who purchased more than a couple copies, wouldn't have been included in the charts. And are you that naiive to not think a lot of the Joe fans wouldn't have bought multiple copies of his song anyway? :S
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 24-12-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i agree with the principles of the facebook group, but they could have chosen a better song.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    ..yep, and he didn't exactly work his way there either .

edit:

Anyone who purchased more than a couple copies, wouldn't have been included in the charts. And are you that naiive to not think a lot of the Joe fans wouldn't have bought multiple copies of his song anyway? :S
    You could buy 3 copies from every site without them knowing each day. They don't ask everyone who bought 1 if they bulk bought, they just allow 3 copies without it looking suspicious

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Last time I checked RATM was down to 5th on most downloaded on iTunes?

1. Joe McElderry
    2. Lady GaGa
    Sebastian Vettel ~ Red Bull Racing
    Kimi Raikkonen ~ WRC

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    You could buy 3 copies from every site without them knowing each day. They don't ask everyone who bought 1 if they bulk bought, they just allow 3 copies without it looking suspicious
    You could do that with any song.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    You could do that with any song.
    Yes but the only time people tend to do that is when they are have perfecting little rants at how X Factor wins.

Whats the most stupid fact is, IT IS THE PUBLIC THAT MAKE X FACTOR WIN IT EVERY YEAR.

And as usual its the british public being pathetic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes but the only time people tend to do that is when they are have perfecting little rants at how X Factor wins.

Whats the most stupid fact is, IT IS THE PUBLIC THAT MAKE X FACTOR WIN IT EVERY YEAR.

And as usual its the british public being pathetic.
    are you ******** about RATM being number 1? Because hello, the public decided on them too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    are you ******** about RATM being number 1? Because hello, the public decided on them too

I am not bothered that X Factor didn't get it, as I don't really like Joe anyway?

I just find it crazy that people think people boightthe RATM song because they actually like it..

I look forward to seeing RATM win a song for #1 every week.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am not bothered that X Factor didn't get it, as I don't really like Joe anyway?

I just find it crazy that people think people boightthe RATM song because they actually like it..

I look forward to seeing RATM win a song for #1 every week.
    Are you implying no-one likes RATM?

Click the image.