HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by theman0001 View Post
    Once you have the CD you are not going to go and buy it again the next week
    They have more than one song.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    What, people bought a song because they despise themselves? Make sense please :S. And you seemed to suggest I didn't rate the Beatles highly, is all.
    What I am saying is that it is the public who moaned about X Factor winning every year, yet it is the dumb public who buy the X Factor song that made it Number 1 every year.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well obviously it is two different sectors of the public. And I would hardly call the ones who purchased a song to make a point "dumb" over those who waste countless amounts of money voting on these shows and then go and buy the winner's single regardless of who or what it is because it's popular at the time. And NO this isn't the same as what people did with RATM. They consciously decided to purchase it to work together and make a point, meanwhile they have carried on with their normal lives and normal, personal song-purchasing habits.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Demala View Post
    what you are clearly misinformed about is how bands release their music. In pop music they release an album, then pretty much every song on it because the dumb public will get all the singles as well, hello lots of money. In the 'alternative' scene, where RATM could fit into, the fans are more intelligent, and are only going to buy an album once, maybe twice if they want a vinyl copy too. The bands will only release like one song that'll promote the album and that's it
    Last edited by samsaBEAR; 29-12-2009 at 11:42 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol @ all the idiots on the first page who are now eating their words.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hoozy.02 View Post
    Lol @ all the idiots on the first page who are now eating their words.
    luvs it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

really? do they have some albums too? :eusa_wall
    Did you know?
    5 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

In a war the rightous side always wins. In a war the winning side chooses who was right.

I could ask you to leave your name if you -rep me but since you wont have a real reason to - rep me I will just say:
    Don't give me pointless rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    what you are clearly misinformed about is how bands release their music. In pop music they release an album, then pretty much every song on it because the dumb public will get all the singles as well, hello lots of money. In the 'alternative' scene, where RATM could fit into, the fans are more intelligent, and are only going to buy an album once, maybe twice if they want a vinyl copy too. The bands will only release like one song that'll promote the album and that's it
    RATM are ******* terrible, one of the most overrated bands in the world. I completely agree with tom, this won't happen. There will never be enough people to beat the millions of people that'll buy the x factor single, and let's face it, only sad ***** will buy multiple copies of the same single
    actually there's nothing worse than people who accuse others of something they haven't done. We're not calling them idiots because of their dire music taste, they're idiots for thinking this will ever work

Yehh you are one hell of a ******* hypocrite.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yehh you are one hell of a ******* hypocrite.
    wow you caught me out, fair play to you, no point trying to defend myself. now go out and do something constructive like getting a decent music taste and we can be besties for life

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637