HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Rage Against the Machine - Killing In The Name for Christmas No. 1

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?...8594104&ref=mf

Make it happen, people!

Thread closed by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): A lot of infractions have been issued in this thread, I feel that the argument is now turning too personal therefore the thread is now closed.
    Last edited by Hecktix; 30-12-2009 at 01:36 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pretty moronic, as it'll never happen or come close. And they could have chosen a better band.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How do you know it'll never happen? A similar thing happened last year with the other X factor winner's song, which was a cover of the original hallelujah, so loads of people bought the original hallelujah and it came 2nd.

And I couldn't think of a better song to do this with really.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's a terrible song by a terrible band who make song after song after song that all sound exactly the same. The facebook group is full of idiots who don't have a clue how the music industry works (ie: fail to realise that the record labels buy hundreds of thousands of the single to ensure its success, fail to realise that half of the members won't bother looking for the RATM single, fail to realise that the half who do will soon find that it's not as readily available as they think and will give up, etc etc) and it's basically an excuse for me to look at which of my friends I should never speak to again.

There is nothing more detrimental to the music industry than rock/metal fanatics who believe music isn't music if it doesn't have a guitar in it.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's a terrible song by a terrible band who make song after song after song that all sound exactly the same. The facebook group is full of idiots who don't have a clue how the music industry works (ie: fail to realise that the record labels buy hundreds of thousands of the single to ensure its success, fail to realise that half of the members won't bother looking for the RATM single, fail to realise that the half who do will soon find that it's not as readily available as they think and will give up, etc etc) and it's basically an excuse for me to look at which of my friends I should never speak to again.

There is nothing more detrimental to the music industry than rock/metal fanatics who believe music isn't music if it doesn't have a guitar in it.
    Oh, I agree with your post, except for the first line. But, it'd be nice if it did happen.

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd rather have X Factor at number one than some terrible rap-metal band who are way past their hay-day.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

RATM are ******* terrible, one of the most overrated bands in the world. I completely agree with tom, this won't happen. There will never be enough people to beat the millions of people that'll buy the x factor single, and let's face it, only sad ***** will buy multiple copies of the same single

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol, thats not even a plausible idea.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The fact is, more people watch X Factor each week than there are fans of that band in existence. It's completely pointless.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its just a facebook group people who join are most likely not going to go out and buy the song, there not idiots they just support a band they like, so please don’t go around calling people who like a different type of music to you idiots.

There’s nothing worse than people who hate a genre of music for no reason and choose to stereotype the people who like it.

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast