HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do you think God created the world? Or the big bang?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think: God created the earth

12 24.49%
  • I think: The Big Bang created the earth

37 75.51%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How do you think the world started?

I'll post my opinion on it in a little, kinda busy at the moment with my
    coursework to do with this!

So do you think God created the world? Or do you think the Big Bang did?
    Make sure you make a vote above ^
    and also, post a comment below saying WHY.

Thanks
    I'm burnin' up for you baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Big Bang. I believe it's more logical than a higher power.

And to quote 8Freak8...

"If a hurricane ripped through a junkyard, how likely is it that a machine as complex as a Boeing 747 could be put together? The universe being many times more complex is therefore even more unlikely to come together by random processes.

The point is though, that if you had a junkyard that was abundant with everything that is needed to make a Boeing 747, and if all of these things had specific charges to attract each other (like molecules), then there is at least a very very very very remote possibility of this happening - as long as you have one constant hurricane in a junkyard for billions of years."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

God, i'm not getting into it now though.
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would have to say the Big Bang. There's something so obvious here but it amazes me how I've never heard anyone suggest it before; if you are a Christian, why not believe both? :S When I did believe in God, I believed that He caused the Big Bang to happen. Surely that would be a lot easier to believe than just dismissing the research of scientists and bluntly claiming that God just did it without an explanation as to how he did it? Just a thought.
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 15-12-2009 at 05:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sergio this time I'm agreeing with you mate.

I believe God created the big bang therefore creating us and everything else.

If there was no God, who created the big bang and who created the atoms which made the big bang?
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    If there was no God, who created the big bang and who created the atoms which made the big bang?
    Atoms were created with the Big Bang when the universe supposedly expanded and then cooled down; converting energy into matter.

There is a good article addressing the topic of the creation of the universe, and whether it was created from nothing or not here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    Sergio this time I'm agreeing with you mate.

I believe God created the big bang therefore creating us and everything else.

I really hate that arguement. What created god then? What created that which created god?

etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Atoms were created with the Big Bang when the universe supposedly expanded and then cooled down; converting energy into matter.

There is a good article addressing the topic of the creation of the universe, and whether it was created from nothing or not here.
    Then couldn't have God been there, created the Big Bang from scratch and everything?

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    I really hate that arguement. What created god then? What created that which created god?

etc.
    In my views, he was there from the start of time.

This will be difficult for us to view in our minds because we only exist in time, from one period to another, but God was here before that existance.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice opinions I'm not too sure really myself. I was brought up by my parents to believe in god, but when I was old enough to realise there was two sides of the story, being the big bang and God creating the earth, I just mostly took the side upon the big bang. It sounds silly... but having a god, someone who created the earth, and does all these 'things' is a tad magical, wouldn't you say? And I don't believe in magic. So, im not too sure! Any more opinions? I could use them for my report.
    I'm burnin' up for you baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meree. View Post
    Nice opinions I'm not too sure really myself. I was brought up by my parents to believe in god, but when I was old enough to realise there was two sides of the story, being the big bang and God creating the earth, I just mostly took the side upon the big bang. It sounds silly... but having a god, someone who created the earth, and does all these 'things' is a tad magical, wouldn't you say? And I don't believe in magic. So, im not too sure! Any more opinions? I could use them for my report.
    Animals and reproduction, is that not magical?
    Mark Twain

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast