HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Default One Piece

Thread for One Piece since it deserves one :eusa_danc

A thread for the best selling Manga series of All Time. Also one of the most watched animes in Japan.
    (Beating Naruto & Bleach)

So i know some people on this forum have watched the series, some have tried it and others havent done anything yet.

2 sets of Questions to help get the topic going.

For Everyone.
    • 1. Do you read &/or watch One Piece?
    • 2. Opinion of the series?
    • 3. What do you like?
    • 4. What do you dislike?
    • 5. Do you watch/Read Naruto or Bleach?
    • 6. What makes them better in your opinion?

People who have seen the series
    • 1. Fave Character?
    • 2. Fave Villian?
    • 3. Fave OP/ED?
    • 4. Fave Moment?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This thread is long overdue. What happened Ryuzaki?

1. Do you read and/or watch One Piece? - I have done.
    2. Opinion of the series? - I haven't really seen enough to answer this.
    3. What do you like? - The characters, action and comedy.
    4. What do you dislike? - The style takes a little getting used to.
    5. Do you watch/Read Naruto or Bleach? - I read and watch Bleach.
    6. What makes them better in your opinion? - The subject matter and certain characters.
    7. Fave Character? - Luffy and Zoro.
    8. Fave Villian? - That guy in the sixth movie since hes the only one I've seen apart from that annoying fat woman in the first episode.
    9. Fave OP/ED? - Despite all the controversy I like the latest opening, although I haven't seen many.
    10. Fave Moment? - This.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 21-12-2009 at 10:49 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    This thread is long overdue. What happened Ryuzaki?

1. Do you read and/or watch One Piece? - I have done.
    2. Opinion of the series? - I haven't really seen enough to answer this.
    3. What do you like? - The characters, action and comedy.
    4. What do you dislike? - The style takes a little getting used to.
    5. Do you watch/Read Naruto or Bleach? - I read and watch Bleach.
    6. What makes them better in your opinion? - The subject matter and certain characters.
    7. Fave Character? - Luffy and Zoro.
    8. Fave Villian? - That guy in the sixth movie since hes the only one I've seen apart from that annoying fat woman in the first episode.
    9. Fave OP/ED? - Despite all the controversy I like the latest opening, although I haven't seen many.
    10. Fave Moment? - This.
    lol well no one bothered about it i know few people have tried it but didnt think there would be enough for a thread. but you seen the movie and enjoyed it so heres hoping you give more of it a try.

Just from your questions the style is what makes it good and unique well did untill Fairy Tail. What do you mean by the subject matter? Zoro is awesome isnt he ^^. You liked the new Opening O.O and that was an awesome moment. they did a scene like that in th series recently well earlier in the year for a dramatic punch.

1. Do you read and/or watch One Piece? - Both Current on everything apart from the latest Movie.
    2. Opinion of the series? - Best series ive ever seen.
    3. What do you like? - The characters, action, comedy, Story, Style of Drawing.
    4. What do you dislike? - Nothing.
    5. Do you watch/Read Naruto or Bleach? - Dropped Naruto, About to drop the manga. Havent read the Bleach manga and and anime havent seen in ages and only got to 70ish eps.
    6. What makes them better in your opinion? - They arent.
    7. Fave Character? - I like all the characters equally but Zoro is Awesome.
    8. Fave Villian? - Crocodile or Lucci
    9. Fave OP/ED? - OP5-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7K0XHr8fo - ED2 or 8
    10. Fave Moment? Lots but ill just mention one epic moment in the spoilers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

By subject matter I meant the story and the subjects within. The subject matter in One Piece is the pirates and the forming of a crew and searching for the treasure, while Bleach is about undead Soul Reapers who kill ghosts and release their souls into a parallel world with many magical characters and objects. Plus as it progresses it takes on a sort of rescue mission angle which I am fairly fond of, although it has gotten repetitive in recent times. I'm not saying the subject matter is bad in One Piece by the way, I think I just prefer what Bleach has given me. However it is of course too early to compare the two since I haven't seen much of One Piece.

Zoro is awesome because hes just like every other character Kazuya Nakai voices, haha. Luffy's personality is also really hard not to like.

I saw a clip on YouTube that showed Luffy beating the crap out of Crocodile. Unfortunately it was a major spoiler.

Out of all the One Piece movies, which three are your favourites by the way? In order if you can.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

ah thats fine the actual series when and if you see it has lots of diffrent things like these which im sure you'll enjoy.

True other characters are awesome in the own way aswell tho.

Lol yea i think thats on the dvd i get in march i hope tho i have movie 8 which is a retelling.

order umm.
    1.6th Was pretty Awesome
    2.9th Retelling of choppers arc with a twist
    3.4th Pretty Good film ^^

Tho strong world may become my fave purely because its 1. done by oda 2. could be canon.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

I really do have a ton of One Piece stuff now..
    Also 2009 was The Year of One Piece. Hopefully gets better next year

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    ah thats fine the actual series when and if you see it has lots of diffrent things like these which im sure you'll enjoy.

True other characters are awesome in the own way aswell tho.

Lol yea i think thats on the dvd i get in march i hope tho i have movie 8 which is a retelling.

order umm.
    1.6th Was pretty Awesome
    2.9th Retelling of choppers arc with a twist
    3.4th Pretty Good film ^^

Tho strong world may become my fave purely because its 1. done by oda 2. could be canon.
    Damn so I watched the best movie first? That Strong World movie does look good though, whens the DVD release date? Also speaking of DVD release dates the second Gurren Lagann movie will be out soon. Can't wait!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

lol well the 6th movie is marmite either its the best or the worst. March or may i seen somewhere but its only been out for 2 weeks so ages away lol a site claiming to have a subbed copy up today but nothing yet.

This is currently all the OP stuff i have at the moment

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

The Laguna Gamori marine resort complex has announced on Monday that it will host a "One Piece Memorial Log in Lagunasia" theme park attraction from March 20 to June 27. While there have been exhibits based on the One Piece anime franchise before, Laguna Gamori promotes the new project as Japan's first attraction to follow and recreate the journey of the pirate captain Luffy and his gang.
    The complex is located in Gamori City in the central Japanese prefecture of Aichi, and it already held a "Mighty Atom Exhibition in Lagunasia" event from September to November of last year. That earlier event featured a statue of Tezuka's Astro Boy (Mighty Atom) character which stood over three meters (10 feet) tall.
    Awesome.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post

Awesome.
    USE YOUR OWN SERVER TO HOST YO IMAGES BOY

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast