HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by awelsh View Post
    • Bill Gates will die suddenly
    Why say that, is there any need?
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by awelsh View Post
    • Bill Gates will die suddenly

Considering the amount of time, effort and money Gates gives to Charity, this would be a huge loss. It was uncalled for dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Considering the amount of time, effort and money Gates gives to Charity, this would be a huge loss. It was uncalled for dude.
    Stuff the charity, even if he was a bog standard programmer it'd be uncalled for. Bad move :eusa_hand

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

- Apple will fail miserably by continuing to be ignorant to consumer demands and prices
    - Microsoft will withdraw from it's mobile operating system devision and wont be a contestant until they've built a lightweight version of the full on Windows
    - Google will buy out hardware manufactures to produce their own mobile devices
    - Palm will fold
    - Nokia and Motorola will merge
    -internet will become a right in america and cellular service in north america will become more reasonable and affordable for the consumer
    - we will eventually have small mobile devices with always on data, and we will be able to connect them to external displays and devices just by going near them.
    - intel processors will get stupid small

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    - Apple will fail miserably by continuing to be ignorant to consumer demands and prices
    - Microsoft will withdraw from it's mobile operating system devision and wont be a contestant until they've built a lightweight version of the full on Windows
    - Google will buy out hardware manufactures to produce their own mobile devices
    - Palm will fold
    - Nokia and Motorola will merge
    -internet will become a right in america and cellular service in north america will become more reasonable and affordable for the consumer
    - we will eventually have small mobile devices with always on data, and we will be able to connect them to external displays and devices just by going near them.
    - intel processors will get stupid small
    These predictions are for 2010 you know? Also we already have always on data

Anything in bold wont happen
    Last edited by Recursion; 01-01-2010 at 11:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    These predictions are for 2010 you know? Also we already have always on data

Anything in bold wont happen
    LMAO well just add 20 years onto 2010 and I'm set. Tom tom tom always have to spoil all my fun.

Tokens

3D TV's and most tvs will be able to connect to to wi-fi!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

"- Nokia and Motorola will merge"

I so would not like that, I think Motorola are one of the worst phone making companies out there. Apart from their new droid device.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yup they pretty much are, every single phone they bring out, no matter how much it costs within a week they are selling them for £10.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    "- Nokia and Motorola will merge"

I so would not like that, I think Motorola are one of the worst phone making companies out there. Apart from their new droid device.
    That ^

Nokia are too big to even consider Motorola. I hate Motorola for their bulky and crap looking OS lol.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion
    *oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast