HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    With a bodykit, or somewhere between the Audi TT and the car? Or maybe neither, and it's hiding somewhere in the boot?
    Haha he's not talking about the DeLorean, he's just saying his car is a Ka .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No that's what my car is lol, not the time machine

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsui View Post
    No that's what my car is lol, not the time machine
    Well you've ruined many posts to follow that were going to ask for a ride What KA? The new one, the Street one or the one before that which is adorable and like a bubble?
    Last edited by GommeInc; 07-01-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awww, cute car Is that KA Style, or Style + (going by wind mirror and wheels)?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My first and only car to date was my Mini One some people say it's really a BMW though so meh call it what you want
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awww, cute car Is that KA Style, or Style + (going by wind mirror and wheels)?
    It's the seccond model, Style. Not much point in the style+ in my opinion. :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Indeed, unless you consider air conditioning and a heated windscreen worth the extra £600 odd It's odd the Ka Zetec has the type of wheels you'd find on a standard Titanium Fiesta, Focus and Mondeo :/ Ford are terrible with not making their cars similar in specs depending on model *nerds out over Ford cars*
    Last edited by GommeInc; 08-01-2010 at 01:00 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Indeed, unless you consider air conditioning and a heated windscreen worth the extra £600 odd It's odd the Ka Zetec has the type of wheels you'd find on a standard Titanium Fiesta, Focus and Mondeo :/ Ford are terrible with not making their cars similar in specs depending on model *nerds out over Ford cars*
    A/C alone is worth $1200 IMO. I am falling in love with Ford.. if they kept their value I would probably buy one.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well you've ruined many posts to follow that were going to ask for a ride What KA? The new one, the Street one or the one before that which is adorable and like a bubble?
    I only knew of two kinds. I've only seen one of Yoshi's before and I was like wha?! Looks even more like a Fiesta than the first one .

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    My first and only car to date was my Mini One some people say it's really a BMW though so meh call it what you want
    Yeah it is. Get out! :@ jks xx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast