HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    Yep, they should change the way it's paid out. Ie not at all.

I feel cheated and robbed that my money is going to children getting drunk on weekends. AND YES, the majority do spend in on unethical things.
    Finally, someone with a brain. Be forewarned, last time a discussion like this existed the EMA huffers only response was "you're jussss jealuz" - though it may be true, it doesn't account for the fact the system is lousy and in need of a change - if not scrapping at all! A complete overhaul is needed to account for people who definitely do not need it with the people who do, and a way so that it is only used on what the EMA say it should be used for e.g. transport and equipment. If you're not using it for that, you shouldn't be getting it at all :/

Besides, if the people who do use the EMA are worried, then they've got something to hide. Having a system where you don't get money handed to you, but a sort of "free bus/train passes or equipment" system, or even a debit system, would not effect people who use EMA correctly anyway.

I have had friends who are receive EMA, and they used it correctly most of the time, but everyone lacks self-control, so they will naturally be tempted to spend it on something else - they're only human and money is money, you cannot physically seperate money into different categories or uses, it is spent any way possible. It's the system who is at fault, not the people :/
    Last edited by GommeInc; 15-01-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i happily admit i'm jealous.

i'd say half my friends get it. only one of them uses it in a positive way, he gives some to his mum to help her pay the bills because she has a part time job in a shop and his dad left. everyone else spends it on what i spend my money on - travel/petrol/insurance/clothes/drink/luxuries. i get no money from my parents and these things aren't paid for me so yeah, it sucks.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567