HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Happenings: Staff Canteen

I am very happy with the way this room turned out. I understand that a canteen is more like an eating place or a food court.. BUT I felt like I would put a little twist on it and make it sort of like a bar place where they can order food and drinks. You probably noticed the amount of "gossip" areas, BUT I feel like this is necessary. Some of my favorite parts of the room are the greenhouse area where you can chill and relax. I also like the bar area and the conference room.

Rate/Slate please.

Note: This has already been sent in so no use in copying

moderator alert Thread closed by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): Due to bump.
    Last edited by Samantha; 22-06-2015 at 10:09 PM.
    +5

Tokens
    Habbo
    jj9090

I really like it but didnt look like canteen no offense tho very creative
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's exactly what my point was. I didn't want it to be like a normal, boring canteen. I wanted to make it something exciting, yet creative. I'm glad you liked it. It took me hours just to design it.

Thanks for your opinion. +rep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think its nice, a good idea and I do like the bar looks really good however there are a few random stuff here and there but apart from that its great.
    I would give it an 8/10 +rep
    :shifty:
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just a stunner.

The furni matches eachother brilliantly, but yeah maybe the canteen could be improved by the colour scheme, but i just can't put my finger on it :eusa_wall

still marvellous, 9/10 +rep if possible
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really like it. There is something that really makes the room stand out, which is good! I just to know Anyways good room. Well done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

It's a very beautifully designed work and I like it very much!

However, it just looks too big to be a canteen, but overall the design has made me love the room!

8.5/10 , fabulous. +rep
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [Jay] View Post
    I think its nice, a good idea and I do like the bar looks really good however there are a few random stuff here and there but apart from that its great.
    I would give it an 8/10 +rep
    Thanks for your feedback [Jay]. Just curious on what things are random so I can improve in the future Thanks. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    Just a stunner.

The furni matches eachother brilliantly, but yeah maybe the canteen could be improved by the colour scheme, but i just can't put my finger on it :eusa_wall

Thanks Ardemax What do you mean by improved by the color scheme? I guess I just don't understand haha Thanks for the feedback bro. +rep

still marvellous, 9/10 +rep if possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazel. View Post
    I really like it. There is something that really makes the room stand out, which is good! I just to know Anyways good room. Well done.
    Thanks Azazel for the feedback! I really enjoyed making this room. There is something about it that makes it very appealing. Thanks again. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    It's a very beautifully designed work and I like it very much!

However, it just looks too big to be a canteen, but overall the design has made me love the room!

8.5/10 , fabulous. +rep
    Thanks Alex3213 for your comments and suggestion. I agree that the room is quite large, but I felt like it needed to be this size because the main Habbo Happenings Main room is a large room. Thanks again Alex! +rep

Note: Also a BIG Thanks to Alkaz AKA Joe for helping me
    Last edited by Document; 15-01-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One of the best rooms I've seen for a long time! 10/10!

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    One of the best rooms I've seen for a long time! 10/10!
    Thanks Joe! I appreciate your help and suggestion with designing the room. +rep

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast