HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Default Apple Event - January 27th

Engadget, Ars Technica, and others are reporting that Apple has issued invitations for a media event scheduled for 10:00 AM Pacific Time on January 27th. The event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, and the invitation's tag line reads "Come see our latest creation."

Apple had been rumored earlier this month to have scheduled a media event for that date and location, and the company is widely expected to introduce its highly-anticipated tablet device at the event.
    Source: http://www.macrumors.com/2010/01/18/...h-media-event/

What are we all expecting? Tablet is probably one of the main ones everyone is expecting. But anything else?

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Probably another iPhone which everyone will wet themselves over because it has a feature phones have had for well over 10 years. But other than that, the tablet I guess :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Probably another iPhone which everyone will wet themselves over because it has a feature phones have had for well over 10 years. But other than that, the tablet I guess :/
    I don't think they will do the iPhone this event until at least June/July like previous years.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no doubt whatever they bring out will be very good, but out of my price range i hope the tablet isn't too expensive (but it probably will lol).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why does everyone hate on the iphone? its quite clear that its one of the most useable phones around, and most popular. yes ok, it shouldve had copy and paste, and mms, and a camera etc etc, but what people arent realising is that it brought so much more. It focused on usability. Apps, google maps, touch screen technology, and of course included the ipod..

im not too sure what to expect but id hope i see something good lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agreed.

@Kk, Google Maps?? I had that on my N95 2 years before the iPhone came out :|

Apple keynotes just aren't exciting or new anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i know what i meant lol. its brought about the ability to interlink apps so you can search for restaurants, then find it on a map, get directions etc.

couldnt do that before right? i honestly dont know but i didnt think you could lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    why does everyone hate on the iphone? its quite clear that its one of the most useable phones around, and most popular. yes ok, it shouldve had copy and paste, and mms, and a camera etc etc, but what people arent realising is that it brought so much more. It focused on usability. Apps, google maps, touch screen technology, and of course included the ipod..

im not too sure what to expect but id hope i see something good lol.
    because my n97 does the same and more as the iphone and better and for less price. same with many phones. i hate my n97 by the way - i just don't 'agree' with the iphone fad.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    i know what i meant lol. its brought about the ability to interlink apps so you can search for restaurants, then find it on a map, get directions etc.

couldnt do that before right? i honestly dont know but i didnt think you could lol
    Oh yes, the app side of things is pretty cool, but the phone lets it down big time

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    because my n97 does the same and more as the iphone and better and for less price. same with many phones. i hate my n97 by the way - i just don't 'agree' with the iphone fad.
    i hated the N97 too when my brother got it. was a useless unresponsive piece of crap, which is where the iphone reigns high. By far it is the best touch screen ive used, and ive used several..

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast