HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fansite of a hotel he manages - fail

Leave it to the teens Ludus

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I signed up, seems boring though.
    I'm burnin' up for you baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    I reckon this is the start of the end for Habbox. Forgive my doomsday predicition but I think that's the principle behind it. He refers to Habbox as a 'supersite'.

Just a theory but it seems strange how Sulake even allow this - very strange.
    It'll die out. People sucking up to him, he'll soon realise he can't own a fansite and run a hotel. With habbox jins always around and he's responsible, I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't pay the bills to completely run the site as he even said, he won't be having much to do with it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

hez a loser, hes taking his role as habbo staff out of proportion and has been from the start. Sulake should fire him nd hire a 12yr old habbo, at least the hotel would be allot better than it is now.
    Last edited by Richie; 29-01-2010 at 05:56 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

I won't be going on this fansite. I don't like the look of it nor the staff. I don't trust people with any information of mine
    - im out -.-
    :3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I refuse to sign up.
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Ludus is just ruining Habbo. I bet he'll put values on there just out of spite and then 'oh check values at habboforum.net!' :rolleyes:

Yeah he may be interacting with the community but he's just ruining everything about Habbo. This will be official in no time. And the funny thing is, most Management at ClubHabbo and maybe a few others have left for that site, shows how much dedication they have eh?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I personally believe the creation of such a site negates the point of real Habbo fansites. I've never had anything against Ludus - I believe he tries his hardest to do what he thinks is best and gets more involved in the community than a lot of staff, which is most definitely a good thing. The creation of a fansite, on the other hand, is maybe just a little too far. The point of fansites is that normal Habbos can create a site dedicated to Habbo. A member of Habbo staff doing this is just... weird? And pointless, he should be doing his job and this is getting a little too involved in the community and it is inevitably going to have a negative affect on the other real fansites ran by dedicated Habbos rather than a bunch of sucks ups; as it will be in the case of this website.
    Last edited by Nixt; 29-01-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

This man speaks the truth. Ludus has given a negative vibe across all fansites and it doesn't seem like it's going to die down any time soon. I just hope he soon realises what he has done and puts a stop to it - or at least just hands it over to someone not as important as him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've signed up as Sexy.

So people instantly know how good looking i am.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast