HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MisturMan View Post
    someone not as important as him.
    How are habbo staff Important? they run a virtual game.. If he's important so is cranio nd thats lolable but yh back on topic

Ludus = destroying habbo / habbo fansites

FIRE HIM
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's hardly a fansite when it's on the payroll of the main site.. theres a word for that but i can't recall what it is

.:.:#14:.:. .:.: Impossible Is Nothing :.:. .:.: 845 Rep:.:.
    .:.: Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone:.:.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dunko

Latest Awards:

He can't exactly do giveaways either, seeming as he probably can give himself furni?

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blob View Post
    He can't exactly do giveaways either, seeming as he probably can give himself furni?
    How old is Ludus? I know people poked fun at Habbox saying sierk was 20+ but if Ludus is like a middle aged guy or something running a fansite that's really.....hm
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    How old is Ludus? I know people poked fun at Habbox saying sierk was 20+ but if Ludus is like a middle aged guy or something running a fansite that's really.....hm
    Like 17 or something, dunno lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

hes 42 his voice just hasn't broke yet
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenemy View Post
    How are habbo staff Important? they run a virtual game.. If he's important so is cranio nd thats lolable but yh back on topic

Ludus = destroying habbo / habbo fansites

FIRE HIM
    He's important in the 'habbo world'. He's an owner of a fansite for the game he manages. That's like setting up a website dedicated to your own face.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MisturMan View Post
    He's important in the 'habbo world'. He's an owner of a fansite for the game he manages. That's like setting up a website dedicated to your own face.
    He may be important on habbo but lets be realistic he's e-famous but nothing irl
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's actually a really good site and you should become a user before criticising it. Just because you might not like the staff member in question, not that you have a genuine reason to dislike him doesn't mean his site won't be good. It is going to be vast. A lot of people from Habbox already on there. Me, Liam, Kyle, Chaz, Catzsy and others. It has a good community and already has over 11k posts and 426 members and has been open two days.

I don't see why his age is important. He has made it to be able to talk to Habbos easier and get a feel of what they want to actually improve Habbo and he's doing this from cash out of his own pocket. Sure, I don't agree with him taking staff from CH like he did but you can't blame him for taking the best people for the jobs.

Rather than criticising without seeing and experiencing the site just sign up and visit for a few days and then maybe some of your views will have an ounce of validity in them. I will reserve my judgement for at least a month or so to see if it takes off. I think it will but only time will tell. Give the forum time and I bet a lot of you who have posted in here criticising will be joining and posting on a regular basis.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Above:
    It's got that amount of posts because everyone is just attempting to make themselves look good by getting 1000 posts within a few days of it opening. Saddening.
    Last edited by Jahova; 30-01-2010 at 05:05 PM.
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast