HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not really. It's because there are a lot of active threads that users want to participate in. All threads that are spam in the pre-opening forum will be moved to spam. Peoples posts count will be halved, mine included. It's not going to make me leave the forum because post count isn't important.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DUBSTEP View Post
    @Above:
    It's got that amount of posts because everyone is just attempting to make themselves look good by getting 1000 posts within a few days of it opening. Saddening.
    Agreed and Jake I'm almost nearly certain you said "It will fail" and yes I do think he's destroying fansites. If jin could give himself furni on habbo surely carnio and skaterchu would complain as its unfair competition.

Oh and I beg to differ, the site isn't popular because "users want to participate in threads" its popular because habbo staff own it.
    Last edited by Richie; 30-01-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ludus won't be giving himself any advantage that breaks the Habbo way, I can tell you that much

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Love the sucking up.. good work guys!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Jake; Are you going to be leaving HXF for HabboForum??

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    Jake; Are you going to be leaving HXF for HabboForum??

He's going there to gain 20k posts then come back most likely..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have used CHF/HFFM/HxF for years. I have spent more time on HabboForum over HxF lately, yes. I don't plan on quitting HxF though I am a member on many Habbo forums.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    I have used CHF/HFFM/HxF for years. I have spent more time on HabboForum over HxF lately, yes. I don't plan on quitting HxF though I am a member on many Habbo forums.
    Good. Couldnt stand life without IMMENSENESSS

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Could never forget my roots my friend :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    It's actually a really good site and you should become a user before criticising it. Just because you might not like the staff member in question, not that you have a genuine reason to dislike him doesn't mean his site won't be good. It is going to be vast. A lot of people from Habbox already on there. Me, Liam, Kyle, Chaz, Catzsy and others. It has a good community and already has over 11k posts and 426 members and has been open two days. ...
    I did and then it wouldn't let me login lol. Also, what about all the weird stuff that was happening with people getting mod powers and how people have dead high post counts already? :S

Anyway I'm not really interested in criticising the site itself. I don't know what Ludus' motives are but if it's to try and revive the fansite community, he should just work on giving fansites back the freedom they used to have (i.e. selling VIP) and work on involving all the fansites rather than just creating his own.

At the end of the day, a site which consists of hand-picked mangers and suck-ups will never be as successful as the likes of Habbox and ClubHabbo which have worked their way up from nothing.
    +1

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast