HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow Lewis is 4th and is faster than all the cars in front of him by 2 seconds a lap!

COME ON LEWIS!!
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

WOOO for Lewis for being 3rd. Well done to both Ferrari's!

Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 14-03-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Default Drivers in protest over physios' access

Formula 1 drivers are set to continue a boycott about a decision to not give their personal physios grid access before the start of grands prix.

The build-up to the first race of the season in Bahrain was struck by a bizarre protest agreed amongst drivers for them to leave the grid and stand in the pitlane or garages so they could be with their physios.

A leading driver, who wished to remain anonymous, told AUTOSPORT that they were angry that F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone had refused to give grid access to their physios. The drivers have told him that they need their physios with them to ensure they are in perfect physical shape for the race.

It is believed Ecclestone has told the drivers that he believes there are too many people on the grid, and that if they want their physios there then it is up to the teams to sort them a pass - something that is not easy with outfits already having strict number limits for staff.

With the protest having gone ahead in Bahrain, the source said that the plan of action would likely continue for the next race in Australia too unless the physio's access to the grid is sorted.
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/82154

I did wonder about this.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    This seems absolutely barmy to me when the drivers need them. They ought to get rid of some of the liggers there instead.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Very pleased with 3rd today, but Ferrari and Vettel were just on fire
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Red Bulls seemed rather unreliable as ever, they need to sort that early on otherwise they're going to jeopardise any chance of having the title. Sutil continues to be unlucky, it's almost ridiculous the amount of accidents he has when he does well.

Excellent drive by Hamilton and Alonso too.

Overall though I thought it was an average race, it wasn't boring but it wasn't exciting either, perhaps it's a reflection of the track but these rule changes haven't exactly transformed the sport straight away. Only time will tell.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

I really don't like the new section of the track. Cant wait for Albert Park, I think it is a fantastic track and the season should always start there
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    I really don't like the new section of the track. Cant wait for Albert Park, I think it is a fantastic track and the season should always start there
    I'm yet to watch a grand prix there I'm sad to admit. While I am an avid Formula 1 fan, sleep always remains my priority in life

Oh the new teams were even worse than I expected, Hispania were just crap all over, they couldn't even do a proper pitstop. I think they're going to be a bit of a joke team who don't take it seriously (Much like US F1). Virgin were no better, their unreliability continued from the practises. Lotus however did finish the grand prix, but were still far off the pace.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'm yet to watch a grand prix there I'm sad to admit. While I am an avid Formula 1 fan, sleep always remains my priority in life

Oh the new teams were even worse than I expected, Hispania were just crap all over, they couldn't even do a proper pitstop. I think they're going to be a bit of a joke team who don't take it seriously (Much like US F1). Virgin were no better, their unreliability continued from the practises. Lotus however did finish the grand prix, but were still far off the pace.
    Haha, I shall be up for it if I can. Shouldn't have a problem considering the time I was awake this morning. Yeah bit of a shame regarding the new teams but we will see how they go on throughout the season.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

I work my sleeping patten around F1 Pleased Lotus actually got to the finsih
    Used to be GraysAthChaz