HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 138 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1477
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I just don't think Vettel is that good. Not four time champion worthy anyway - he had the best car by a mile/good reliability and a crap team mate in Webber (imo).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I just don't think Vettel is that good. Not four time champion worthy anyway - he had the best car by a mile/good reliability and a crap team mate in Webber (imo).
    A crap teammate that would've won the championship in 2010 if he didn't flip over Kovalainen in Valencia?

Vettel is certainly one of the greatest drivers on the grid right now, along with Hamilton and Alonso - all three are in a league above the rest. I personally believe that Vettel was lucky to win 4 championships, but he deserved it. The 2010 championship literally could have gone anyway, and the 2012 championship would easily have been Hamilton's (Think Hamilton lost something like ~150 points due to car failures/pit stop issues). However, 2011 and 2013 were just masterclasses from Vettel, you can't win 9 races in a row and not be a good driver.

Ricciardo is easily out performing Vettel at the moment but I'd wait to see until the end of the year how things pan out, after all Rosberg did beat Schumacher but nobody talked about how Rosberg was one of the best, and Vettel has had far far more issues than Ricciardo this year. Nevertheless, Ricciardo is definitely one for the future, and probably a future champion along with Hulkenburg.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

The British Grand Prix. Wow.

I could watch that again and again.

Icing on the top that Hamilton won too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What Rosberg did today was stupid, he was well deserving of the boos he received on the podium.

And for him to not even apologise is just pathetic
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Get your popcorn ready boys and girls.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Before the race I said to myself that this was the best oppourtunity for them to hit. 2 laps later and I'm swearing so loud.

What I don't understand is why Rosberg got no penalty. Hamilton has done that to other drivers so many times (Malaysia 2011, Singapore 2011) and every time he got a penalty. But for this to not even be investigated is crazy.

Some senior FIA official said the stewards would have opened an investigation if Rosberg's comments about 'Intentionally not avoiding contact' were made whilst the stewards were still around. But they went home. So he got away with it.

I really do hope the FIA stands in. It's crazy. Taking your championship rival out and gaining a +18 points advantage.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Before the race I said to myself that this was the best oppourtunity for them to hit. 2 laps later and I'm swearing so loud.

What I don't understand is why Rosberg got no penalty. Hamilton has done that to other drivers so many times (Malaysia 2011, Singapore 2011) and every time he got a penalty. But for this to not even be investigated is crazy.

Some senior FIA official said the stewards would have opened an investigation if Rosberg's comments about 'Intentionally not avoiding contact' were made whilst the stewards were still around. But they went home. So he got away with it.

I really do hope the FIA stands in. It's crazy. Taking your championship rival out and gaining a +18 points advantage.
    There has also been other drivers who have been punished for it as well. Seems crazy... I know I'm a Lewis fan but I just I don't know what Nico was thinking. Lewis was in front and had the racing line.

The problem is, his actions ruined it for the whole team. You do not crash in your team mates... and to make it worse it was only LAP BLOODY 2!

If we all thought the so called "friendship" was getting heated before this weekend, then it's just gone up many levels. You could also see how angry Toto and Niki Lauda were after the race as well.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aw yeah, was hoping there would be a Formula 1 thread.

Looking forward to Monza! Obviously a big Red Bull fan and even moreso Danny Ric (see location). Doubt they'll do TOO well at Monza though. They pretty much stripped the cars downforce at Spa just to keep up whilst all the Merc powered engines were running half aero half torque kits. Hope Renault gets it together for 2015.

Whoever gets pole will in it IMO. Both merc drivers will be tippy toeing around each other so I think quali will decide it. Rather, whoever makes it out of turn 1 in front will decide it.

Bottas / Massa for 3rd if they don't mess up somehow.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    There has also been other drivers who have been punished for it as well. Seems crazy... I know I'm a Lewis fan but I just I don't know what Nico was thinking. Lewis was in front and had the racing line.

The problem is, his actions ruined it for the whole team. You do not crash in your team mates... and to make it worse it was only LAP BLOODY 2!

If we all thought the so called "friendship" was getting heated before this weekend, then it's just gone up many levels. You could also see how angry Toto and Niki Lauda were after the race as well.
    Sorry to double post. The FIA has been lenient with inter-team collisions and will allow them to be punished behind closed doors for the most part. The Hamilton/Rosberg incident is 20/80 imo. Rosberg should have definitely backed off however I can see his point of view. Hamilton has forced his team mate off the track various times this season and he thought he'd be able to close the door on him again with no repercussions. A very sloppy move nonetheless.
    Last edited by le harry; 03-09-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can imagine Hamilton and Rosberg making contact in Monza tbh.