HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quotes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aidobmac

Latest Awards:

Kingdom Hearts....IS LIGHT!

Kingdom Hearts

Aidobmac

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdoms View Post
    Kingdom Hearts....IS LIGHT!

Kingdom Hearts
    On the topic of Kingdom Hearts.

The name's Axel. Got it memorized?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aidobmac

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    On the topic of Kingdom Hearts.

The name's Axel. Got it memorized?

Did I mention...your my new favorite person love

Go kingdoms!! Get it Kingdom Hearts/Kingdoms....no...no one made that conection...? Cool lol

Ansem: One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Aidobmac

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"If you keep saving butterflies, spiders will starve to death. Wanting to save both is a contradiction. What would you rather do? Keep deliberating? The butterfly will be eaten in the meantime."
    Knives Millions, Trigun.

"She does everything I can't, like it's no big deal at all. It's really irritating."
    "When I look at you, I'm reminded of everything I hate about myself. You know, it hurts."
    "We're nothing like God. Not only are our powers limited, sometimes we're driven to become the Devil himself."
    Nicholas D. Wolfwood, Trigun.

"Thank you! **** you! A villain has arrived!"
    "It's guns! I love guns! Machine guns? That's even better! This could be fun! Sounds like death, and danger. Daaanger, daaaaanger... What's happening in the dining car? Is there blood? Who's killing who? Where did they get shot? I have to see! Things are really starting to get exciiiting! Yes! Yes yes yes! YES YES YES YES YES!"
    Ladd Russo, Baccano.

"Oh, the shame... Piccolo the Great... the incorruptible evil... saving a child.... How pathetic... heh... heh heh... It's... It's because of you... and your dad... y-your softness... infecting me... But... you know, boy... you were the only one... who ever... ever really talked to me... The couple of months... I spent with you... weren't really... so bad... Gohan... don't... die..."
    Piccolo, Dragon Ball Z.

"How can a saiyan fight like that and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly. It makes me angry just thinking about it. But, perhaps it is my anger, that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. You're better than me Kakarot. You are the best."
    Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z.

"Katsuragi? It's me. I guess by the time you listen to this you'll have had so much trouble from me. I also owe Riccyan my apology. Tell her that I am sorry for her. But please do me one more favor. Please water the flowers I've been growing. Shinji knows where they are. Katsuragi, the truth is on your side. Keep on going without hesitation. When I see you again, I'll tell you what I could not eight years ago... so long."
    Ryohji Kaji, Neon Genesis Evangelion (from 2015 // The Last Year of Ryohji Kaji).
    Last edited by Neversoft; 16-05-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    "Oh, the shame... Piccolo the Great... the incorruptible evil... saving a child.... How pathetic... heh... heh heh... It's... It's because of you... and your dad... y-your softness... infecting me... But... you know, boy... you were the only one... who ever... ever really talked to me... The couple of months... I spent with you... weren't really... so bad... Gohan... don't... die..."
    Piccolo, Dragon Ball Z.
    A true hero. Piccolo is my idol.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Needs moar Gintoki.

"Look at this weather. Not much difference if it's blood instead of water. Spring showers, Fall showers, rain of blood... I'm willing to stand in any of those. But... I'm done standing in a girl's tears."

"Don't bother telling me to run again. Trying to shoulder the burden all by yourself? Don't be such a stranger. Weep and ask for help. Lean on me with your runny nose. Cry when you feel like crying. Laugh when you feel like laughing. When you're tearing up with an ugly face, I'll give you a good cry and make an uglier face. When you're laughing so hard your stomach hurts, I'll laugh in a louder voice. That's how it should be."

Gintoki: "What's wrong with this thing? I'm not wearing any metal. Ah! Perhaps that's it. Maybe it's sensing the sword in my heart."
    Attendant: "We've been experiencing quite a bit of trouble from the Nationalist Faction recently. Sorry, but you'll have to go through again."
    Gintoki: "Ah, right! I do have things as hard as metal in my nether regions."
    Attendant: "Shut the hell up, or I'll beat you within an inch of your life, sir."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12