HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cloud Clone Scripts Badges Well Known Fact

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea and when it comes out the No1 Habbo Staff **** ups will probly have it first

Laura how do you know that?

And honeslty CC would never get one on that account hes had more banns then ive had poops
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This sounds Stupid but what is Habbo X About?
    Last edited by TehJoshy; 30-07-2005 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eamonn
    Yea and when it comes out the No1 Habbo Staff **** ups will probly have it first

Laura how do you know that?

And honeslty CC would never get one on that account hes had more banns then ive had poops

Because...

When I Was In Causmos Room I Saw him And Causmo Joke And stuff And Cloud Clone Goes.. PEople are Copming Up To me going OMG THERES A HOBBA Because He Scripts Hobbas Badges.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :-laura.
    Cloud Clone Scripts Badges Well Known Fact
    Hm... Eek this is scary... i met CloudClone yesterday... some n00bish female habbos were 'asking him out' *sigh* so funny... =']
    He didn't have the badge yesterday, or the help desk missions. How odd... I'll bug him next time i see him >=]
    You say that you're in control... You say that you are...I can't think of a time... When you looked less alive... You said, "Wait until light, my dear"... Just wait until light... One more day will go by...Maybe today you should try...To look past the mirror and find...Look past the mirror...That there's something inside...

[..x//myspace.xx]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Feyod

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy:
    This sounds Stupid but what is Habbo X About?

Habbo-X is kind of a new habbo badge, the owner of the badges only have one command, hich i think is Alert, they go round guest rooms and help new or old habbo's there idea of this is to help Hobba's i think
    Occasionally visit and have a nose.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm Ok.... Hes the story Deltia feed us...
    Mystique! Did the interviews a long time ago. On the Orders of Callie.
    He said he got choosen and his account was activated with the badge today..
    He said Cheezy2 and Budy also have one of these badges on a different account. I dont see why Budy would be given one? After he was hacked so many times.

He also said that CloudClone was picked on his Skills and abillitys, are these Skills and abillitys scripting? I dont see any other skill or abillity. He also said Cloudclone is head of the whole department? Which is highly unlikely as Mystique! did the interview. (So he says) SO surely Mystique! would be higher than CloudClone?

One questions for you all to answer. Who would you of had of head of the department?
    Cloudclone Or the others Such as:
    Cheezy2
    Budy
    e.t.c
    [CENTER]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pity... I'd love to apply for one. I think it would be the fairest way.
    Howaya.

Cloudclone Guest

I script Hobba badges? Since when... ~_~;

Do you know what those old screenies were of me? Fake! That's what... God, this is utterly stupid. I'm not a scripter, if I was, don't you think I'd spend my time a little better?

For all fo you that know me well, I have intelligence and I have been using it on Habbo in help centre's for the past 4 years.

God, if somethings new, they dismiss it.

I was chosen for Habbo X for my due skill and knowledge I have of Habbo Hotel, yes, I have been banned more times then I can remember, but they have been small ones and some have been removed.

Habbo X is newly implented and will be officially set up by Callie in the theaterdrome after the comming newsie when it is announced.

CC-

Edit: What Eccuiki (Sorry, can't see your name to spell it) said was half correct.
    I am indeed head of the HXSS deparment which is one section of Habbo X, the other part, I don't know who is going to be head of it, I think it's someone from PPT.

I'm not a scripter, never was, so please, don't call me one.
    Last edited by Cloudclone; 30-07-2005 at 04:45 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Well w.e i hope it's good =)

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast