HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    Ah didn't realise, thanks.

Hopefully an upset will be on the cards tomorrow (yn).
    Well having seen Scotland play a couple of games in the Autumn Internationals they seemed to be very committed along with some flair that we haven't seen for awhile. I think this is a good young team that should develop quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    I dont think England will win grand slam, not after todays preformance!
    It was nervy on both sides and there were quite a few unforced errors on both sides but I don't think you could say they played badly - 3 tries don't happen on their own and their lineout was excellent. Scrum and passing need improvement. Won't really see if there is the depth in the team for a couple of weeks as they play Italy next week but I wouldn't dismiss them so lightly. It could come back to bite you in the bum Saying you don't want them to win is a completely different thing of course.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah Ireland played before England lol. I was fuming because it clashed with the derby

Tokens

Latest Awards:

England won't take the slam, I can see it being Ireland's year again.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wyn Jones cost us. How can people say it was a good game? It was ******* dire.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Think how I felt stuck in the car after missing the rugby and getting home to find out we forgot to put it on sky. :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TickTockTickTock View Post
    Think how I felt stuck in the car after missing the rugby and getting home to find out we forgot to put it on sky. :@
    You saved yourself a wasted hour and a half.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    As the saying goes 'If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle' What have happened if he had stayed on. Doesn't guarantee he would have stopped the tries. All the kicks missed? Well it happens and people try to find an excuse for losing when there is none really. If you don't break the rules or miss the kicks you do have a better chance of winning so the responsibilty lies with the team.
    I don't agree that it was terrible. There were some good plays. Yes things have to be improved on both sides but I have seen far worse games than that. Would you have been saying the same thing if Wales had won?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    As the saying goes 'If my auntie had balls she would be my uncle' What have happened if he had stayed on. Doesn't guarantee he would have stopped the tries. All the kicks missed? Well it happens and people try to find an excuse for losing when there is none really. If you don't break the rules or miss the kicks you do have a better chance of winning so the responsibilty lies with the team.
    I don't agree that it was terrible. There were some good plays. Yes things have to be improved on both sides but I have seen far worse games than that. Would you have been saying the same thing if Wales had won?
    We have done and we would've done aswell. We played rubbish against Italy last year, still won and we complained about our performance.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    Yup, just watch them this year!
    yeah, what an outstanding performance by them today. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    yeah, what an outstanding performance by them today. :rolleyes:
    they had so many chances aswell lol
    Mark Twain

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast