HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Gen V

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    the thing i find with all the pokemon generations is that they're exactly the same. ie, you'll have the obvious fire, grass, water starters, which is fair enough, but then you also have the two different flying evoloutions, the bug ones, the awesome psychic trio etcetc. gets kidna boring.
    the gold/silver/crystal generation is probably my favourite, i'm contemplating getting a ds just so i can play soul silver
    Yeah exactly, they just make them more and more obscure.

After completing LeafGreen, I don't think I can be bothered playing any of them again because I won't like anything newer than that and as that was on my laptop via emulator, I wouldn't be able to stand a GameBoy (emulator = hold space bar to speed up game by like ten times) :L

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Tbh, I think its all getting too much, can't wait for Heart Gold and Soul Silver as it is.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post

Giratina

Arceus

Looking pretty robotic to me. I didn't mean steel type I meant it in an entirely aesthetic sense - I don't want to use pokemon who look stupid
    I agree with what you're saying, Gen 4 did have a very 'Robotic or Metallic' feel to many of it's designs, but this probably (or hopefully) won't be the case with Gen 5 as each generation seems to have a defining style.

Tokens

I agree they all look robotic. Also I liked how they started making penis headed ones aswell

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Apalachi View Post
    Yeah exactly, they just make them more and more obscure.

After completing LeafGreen, I don't think I can be bothered playing any of them again because I won't like anything newer than that and as that was on my laptop via emulator, I wouldn't be able to stand a GameBoy (emulator = hold space bar to speed up game by like ten times) :L
    haha exactly the same for me tbh. might just wait till someone comes up with a decent ds emulator. i've tried no$ and i just get pissed off with it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a pokemon rpg on the pc would turn out pretty nice to be honest shame they dont make one

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HC0R3H00LIH00P View Post
    a pokemon rpg on the pc would turn out pretty nice to be honest shame they dont make one
    An MMORPG is what many fans want :L

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

There have been attempts at pokémon mmorpg releases but they're all like independantly coded rather than by anyone corporate or with skill/a decent server so they all suck horrendously and some even give you tasty viruses. Crater was good but shut down and reopened as http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net which I haven't actually tried yet
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

I know I've tried a few of them...
    A 3D one like the console games would be noiceeee

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    There have been attempts at pokémon mmorpg releases but they're all like independantly coded rather than by anyone corporate or with skill/a decent server so they all suck horrendously and some even give you tasty viruses. Crater was good but shut down and reopened as http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net which I haven't actually tried yet
    I tried that once but couldn't get it to work

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast