HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

lol......................

Because staff don't get fired for being banned on habbo has nothing to do with discipline

Anyone can see habbo ban for the most pointless of reasons now so firing someone based on a habbo ban is completely ridiculous

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    If she was banned for saying habboxlive.com how can you expect her to be disciplined? That's ridiculous.
    How do you know 100% she said that, when last time she was shouting out *REMOVED*?

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not mentioned inappropriate website names.
    Last edited by iAdam; 13-02-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Tokens

To be honnest i have noticed they have been banning cracking down on banning people an di have heard alot of people being banned for stupid reasons in my opinion. give her a break it could of been anyone.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I would agree with you if her ban was for actually something serious. But if she only said "Habboxlive.com", we are suppose to punish her? Bit over the top and ridiculous in my opinion.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For being punished towards her first ban, fair enough, that was her fault. But now it's not. She said Habboxlive.com and a moderator must of mistook it for a rude website when clearly it's not. How was she to know she was going to get banned? She didn't intentionally mean to. As for the whole dicipline thing, I hope that's not aimed towards Amber as clearly she did nothing wrong and learnt from what happened to Ambzz. At the end of the day, it was not necessary to warrant a ban on her account 'Booket' as she did nothing intentionally wrong and shouldn't need to be punished as what she did wasn't against rules to Habbox Staff members. Like being rude etc.
    Last edited by Meree.; 13-02-2010 at 02:43 PM.
    I'm burnin' up for you baby.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Do Sulakes moderators even know what they are doing anymore?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Titch View Post
    How do you know 100% she said that, when last time she was shouting out *REMOVED*?
    If you have any proof to suggest she said anything else this time around we will gladly look into it.
    Last edited by iAdam; 13-02-2010 at 02:51 PM.
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    If you have any proof to suggest she said anything else this time around we will gladly look into it.
    Why would i have proof, i dont follow her around on habbo?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Well for anyone else for that matter, I'm sure she wasn't the only one in that room.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ok so if someone said that you broke the rules and didn't give me any proof whatsoever, and I just went and banned you and said I took their word for it, would you find that a fair thing to do?
    Sammeth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast