HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Runescape Guides!

Runescape Guides Thread

All of our users RuneScape guides can be found here, if you'd like to add a guide, please add it within this thread

Contents:
    Last edited by Orangeesh; 20-02-2010 at 01:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Runescape Guides!

Team Killing The King Black Dragon

What is the King Black Dragon?

The King Black Dragon is a level 276 three headed dragon situated in his own special lair. He is aggressive and will use all 3 types of attack, melee, range and magic. I will guide you through what to equip to effectively kill the KBD later. The KBD is probably the most difficult of the high level monsters to access as it requires you to go deep into the wilderness

How do I get to the King Black Dragon?
    There are two ways to get to the KBD's lair. To access his lair you have to travel into level 40 wilderness then go down a ladder into a pit of poisonous spiders. From there you have to pull a lever to be teleported into the lair.

This is the longest but safest way to get to the lair. You walk up from level 1 wilderness up the most western border of the wilderness untill th altar comes into view. When you see the altar start to walk/run north-east untill you enter the gate where there are several lesser demons. Go down this ladder into the small enclave/pit below and pull the lever.

The second route is by far the quickest of the two however for most of this journey you are in multi-combat deep wilderness. To use this route you must first head to Ardourgne and pull the lever into level 52 wilderness, after this head out of the deserted keep (you must equip an item to slash the webs) then head south east through the lvl 122 hellhounds untill you reach the members gate. Now you have entered multi combat wilderness so stay alert and be ready to log out if you see potential trouble. Once you are at the members gate head directly west untill you are at the runite rocks (the mining sign on the map) Now head south west untill you appear at the lesser demons. Head down the ladder inside the cage and pull the lever into the lair.

Requirements
    • Each team member must be 80+ combat. (higher combats mean more kills per trip)
    • Must not be afraid to go into deep wilderness with expensive items.
    • 45+ Prayer (the higher the better)

Equipment

Equipment 1.0
    What To Wear

Helm- I take a beserker helmet mainly for the strength bonuses. Other helms you could take are warrior or rune full helm.
    Body- I suggest taking the best dragonhide armour you can wear/afford as it helps defend against the strong magical attack this dragon uses. Other bodies you could take are; a rune platebody.
    Legs-I suggest taking the best dragonhide armour you can wear/afford as it helps defend against the strong magical attack this dragon uses. Other legs you could take are; a rune platelegs.
    Boots- Climbing boots are used for the strength bonus. Other boots you could use are the boots of lightness.
    Gloves- Any gloves from the Recipe For Disaster quest will suffice, I use black as I havent got very far into the quest. Other gloves you can use are; Klank's gauntlets (strength bonus) or any dragonhide vambraces (magic defense)
    Cape- I use my zamorakian god cape for magic defense however any other cape will suffice although I wouldn't suggest taking an Obsidian Cape as you will lose it if you are PK'd.
    Amulet- I use a strength amulet for obvious reasons. Other amulets you could use are; glory amulet or fury amulet. (if you don't mind risking losing these items)
    Weapon- I always use an abyssal whip as I find I hit more frequently and higher with this weapon however you are risking losing it. Other weapons you may take are; dragon scimitar, ddp++, dragon mace.
    Ring- I always take a ring of life just to be on the safe side as you never know what might happen down there. You could use a ring of wealth but I do not believe they will increase your chances of a rare drop.
    Shield- Anti fire shield MUST ALWAYS be used, cannot be swapped for any other shield.

Equipment 1.1
    The Inventory

Teleport Runes- Use these to tele out of the lair or to tele away from pkers if you get attacked in 20 wilderness or below. Any 2 rune teleport will suffice.
    Anti-fire potions- Using these coupled with an anti fire shield will make you immune to the fire ball attacks for 5-6 minutes. You may only need to take 1 depending on how long you plan on staying.
    Super Attack & Super Strength Potions Gives an added advantage as you will hit higher and harder. Can be replaced with normal attack and strength potions
    Prayer potions- I only take 2 as my prayer level is 61. If you're prayer level is below 55 I would suggest taking 4-5.
    Sharks- Fill up the rest of your inventory with sharks as you will get hit often by one of the different types of attack. Instead of sharks you can use lobsters and any food above.

The Strategy
    Now this is the important bit so pay attention. As you enter the lair make sure you're set to auto retalliate. Assign each member of your team a number.

Person number 1's job is to be the first person to run in and attack the dragon. Make sure you have protect from melee on before you enter the lair, as the melee attack hits the hardest. After person number 1 is attacking the dragon the other members should create a circle around the dragon so the dragon's attacks are spread evenly amoungst each person. This will ensure you can stay for a fair few dragons which means more drops.

If you are two man teaming the dragon the 2nd person should be parralel to person number 1 otherwise the first person will recieve all the damage.

Once you have killed the KBD turn off your prayer and step away from the middle of the lair, (as this is where it will respawn) if you are still in the middle of the lair when the KBD respawns you will end up "dancing" with the dragon. When you are waiting for him to respawn make sure you're ready to switch prayer back on and begin the fight over again.

The Drops
    Rarest Drops- Dragon Medium Helm, Dragon Shield Left Half, Dragon Spear, Dragonstones(x5), King Black Dragon Head.
    100% Drop- Dragon Bones, Black Dragon Hide.
    Common Drops-Adamant axe, Adamant platebody, Adamantite bar, Air runes (105), Amulet of strength, Blood runes (15), Clue scroll(Level 3), Coins (3000), Cooked shark (4), Death runes (7-45), Fire runes (105), Half of a key, Iron arrows (310-690), Iron ores (100), Law runes (15-45), Mithril battleaxe, Oyster pearls (24), Rune 2h sword, Rune arrows (42), Rune axe, Rune battleaxe, Rune kiteshield, Rune longsword, Rune spear, Rune sq shield, Runite bar, Steel arrows (150), Steel plateskirt, Yew logs (100).

My King Black Dragon Video
    I filmed this video with me (lvl 104) and James (lvl 93) We only manage 4 kills but this could be used as reference for anyone who is still unsure.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUZ9PdFI0

The whole guide was written by myself (Youheard) for Habbox Forum. All the pictures are my own however I did pinch the drop list from www.runecrypt.com.

If you have a problem with my guide or any of its content (or lack of) feel free to post below or pm me. I hope this is useful to at least one person then it will have been worth writing.
    Last edited by Jamesy; 14-02-2010 at 04:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Waterbirth Crabs [Great Training Exp] // P2P Only.

Waterbirth Crabs
    By: Ryan.

Introduction:

Waterbirth is an Island just North-West of Rellekka.
    On this Island are TONS of Rock Crabs. It is normally unpopulated
    which means more experience for you ! Rock Crabs (Click For Picture)
    Are Level 13 creatures with 50 Hitpoints! Most of you are thinking,
    50 Hitpoints at Level 13, no way! But yes, they do infact have 50 Hitpoints.

What To Bring:
    [This is just a suggested inventory,
    swap out items to your liking. People
    With higher defence may not need food]

How To Get There:

There are 3 main routes to get there.

Route #1
    [Basic walk from seers bank]

Route #2
    [35 Agility to use this route, use Games Necklace
    to Barbarian Assault and use black line]

Route #3
    [If you own a house in Rellekka this is by far the
    fastest, use house tele and use the black line]

Once you are there, talk to Jarvald and press "Travel Jarvald".
    If you do not see this, you may need to talk to him and
    ask him to take the boat, after the first time, you won't need
    to. Pay him 1,000 Coins and he will take you to waterbirth Island.

Training On The Crabs:

There are TONS of scattered Rock Crabs throughout the Island
    but there is a certain spot that will give you more precise
    training and that is here.. There are 3 Crabs which will keep attacking
    you as long as you are standing on one of the 2 Red Squares with
    Auto-Retaliate On.

F.A.Q.'s:

Q: The Crabs Stopped Attacking Me, what should I do?
    A: Remember when you arrived at Waterbirth Island with Jarvald..
    Just Walk past him and run back to your spot, and they should
    attack you again.

Q: Any exciting drops from these?
    A: They drop Level 1 Clues & Half Keys.
    They also drop Edible Seaweed which heal 4 Each.

Q: About how long until they will stop attacking me?
    A: It varies but you may be able to get a good 20 minutes in.
    Somtimes more, sometimes less.

Q: I see a cave.. What's in there?
    A: Dagganoth Prime's 7 Dagganoth Rex's, They will own you,
    so don't go in the cave .

Closing:

I Hope you enjoyed my guide to Waterbirth Crabs,
    Having any troubles? Just ask here or PM.

- Blood.
    (Ryan)
    Last edited by Jamesy; 14-02-2010 at 04:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default ;;BobX's Guide To The Grand Exchange

Welcome to the guide on the Grand Exchange. The Grand Exchange was released in Runescape on the 26th of November, 2007. It's main aim is to stop the shouting through the crowds of busy trading worlds, and to provide a fair trading system for everyone.

;Location_>
    The quickest route to the Grand Exchange is located by teleporting to varrock, and following the route given on the map:

;Getting Started_>
    Head towards the Cyan Circle at the bottom of the grand exchange to talk to the Grand Exchange Tutor (NPC).
    He will give you the basics very fast on how to use the Exchange effectivly in 5 easy steps.

;Step_1
    "You decide what to buy or sell and come here with the items to sell or the money to buy with."

;Step_2
    "Speak with one of the clerks, behind the desk in the middle of the building and they will guide you through placing the bid and the finer details of what you are looking for."

;Step_3
    "The clerks will take the items or money off you and look for someone to complete the trade."

;Step_4
    "You then need to wait perhaps a matter of moments or maybe days until someone is looking for what you have offered."

;Step_5
    "When the trade is complete, we will let you know with a message and you can pick up your winnings by talking to the clerks or by visiting any banker in Runescape."

You can speak to the guy just east of the tutor for further information. The other guy has a speaker-phone.

;Exchange_>
    Head towards the centre of the main Exchange circle, and find the clerks in blue suits. Right click on them and click "Exchange - Gran exchange clerk."

Once you have done this, the main Grand Exchange screen will be brought up.

To begin, click on an "Empty" slot so it shows a Buy option and a Sell option.

;Buying_>
    To buy, click the bag with a GREEN arrow going into it. This will bring up the following screen.

To begin buying, click the yellow flashing box under buy offer. This will take you to an Item search screen where you may search for what item you want.

Type in which item you would like to purchase where you normally type. It will display a range of items which are similar if you do not put in the correct item name.

Once you have this screen, select the item you would like to purchase, then click it. It will come up with the following screen. (Without the coloured boxes)

The green box shows the item name, description and current market price. This is useful because it shows the highest and lowest prices. You can not select to buy or sell an item for more or less then these values.
    The red box shows the quantity of the item you are buying. To increase quantity, click the different numbers, or click the + and - buttons. To buy in bulk, or a certain number, click the ... button, and type in how many you would like to purchase.
    The Cyan box shows how much you are paying per item. To increase the ammount, click the ^ button, to decrease click the v button, Or click the + and - button. Clicking the hand button between the ^ and v button automatically sets the price per item as the average of the market price. Clicking the ... button again allows you to determine how much you pay per item ( as long as it's within the market limit as shown in the green box).
    Once you have finished this, click the Confirm Order button to continue and place your order.

Your item will now be logged and open to offers. Once the bar turns green (This could take moments or days) then the item has been sold to you, you simply click on the item box, and go to the next screen.

Once you are in this screen, you can review your transaction. In the thin red box, it shows that you bought a total of X number of items for a total price of X gp. This can be broken down by price per item on the right.
    In the thicker red box, this is your change, if somebody was selling for cheaper, the GE will automatically buy that instead. In the green box, it shows your item. Simply click on the change and item to recieve them in your inventory. They flash yellow.

Once you have done this, it will return to an empty slot in the main exchange screen.

;Selling_>
    Selling is alot easier and faster to set up, but can take more time with the process of selling itself. To begin, in the main Grand Exchange screen, click the bag with the red arrow going out of it.

Once you have done this, you arrive at the selling screen. Your inventory flashes yellow until you select an item. (Note you do not have to right click select-all for bulk/noted items; just normal right click.)

Select the item you wish to sell by right clicking on it. It will appear in sell offer box.

The red box shows the highest price and lowest price that you can offer to sell your item at. You can not offer higher of lower then these boundaries.
    The yellow box decreases the value when you click it. [^]
    The cyan box sets the price per item to the market price.
    The green box increases the price of the item. [v]
    The magenta box lets you set your own price within the boundaries.

The screen will also display how much you will get if you are selling bulk items for all the items at the price you are selling at.

E.g - 10 fire runes for 14 each = 140gp.

Once you have finished, click Confirm offer and it will register your item as a buyable item to other users. You will be notified when someone buys some/all of your items.

To cancel your item being sold, click the item in the main exchange screen. Go to the bottom of the box and it will contain a small X in a circle. Click this and it will take the item off the market for you. Click the item in the boxes and it will re-appear in your inventory.

The bar at the bottom will turn red and you can select your item from the boxes on the bottom right corner.

Once an item has been sold. The bar in the main exchange screen will turn green. Click on this item to view the details, then click the items and cash in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to recieve them in your inventory.

The red box shows how many items you sold, and the total price you sold them for.
    The yellow box shows how much cash you made, click it to make it appear in your inventory.

;History_>
    To view your trading history, click the clerk and click History. The screen will appear showing your most recent transactions.

;Prices_>
    To quickly check the market prices of things, talk to one of the various people in the outer circle, or right click on them and click "Info - item". This will display a screen showing all the items in that category the person represents.

Thats about it from the grand exchange. There is a couple more points, but they are not really useful to do the main functions of the Exchange itself.

The exchange is a very useful thing if you wish to sell something, yet train. I fill my sell boxes with the items i wish to sell and go train on defence, checking back every bank trip or 2.

I hope this guide has been useful to you, and hope you will use the exchange one day. If you have any further questions or points please post them here.

Thanks for reading and all the best-

BobX
    Last edited by Jamesy; 14-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/XKITTERS
    WWW.CAPSANDSHOES.TUMBLR.COM
    RUNESCAPE: 0NLY NY
    ADD MY GAMERTAG: HCTONY

Tokens

Default [Tutorial] Clan Wars

This is my first tutorial, and it is to explain how Clan Wars works.

1. Is it safe?

Yes clan wars is a completely safe area, just for the purpose of clans proving who is the best and the strongest. You will NOT lose any items while doing this.

N.B There are other monsters such as revanants on the journey to clan wars, which may kill you, and then you will lose your items.

2. How do I Get There?

Clan Wars is located NNE of the Varrock Wilderness entrance. Go north of Varrock, around the Chaos Temple, and you will reach the Bounty Hunter entrance. East of here is a large area which is the Clan Wars Arena. At the south of this is the Clan Wars Challenge Hall, where you challenge your opposition clan.

Here is a map:

[Image from www.runescape.com]

Are there any requirements?

No there are no requirements, apart from the fact you have to be part of an active clan chat, and you have to be ranked Captain or higher to accept or start a clan war. It is also advised to have a Wilderness Team Cape, so you can see all your team members as green dots, rather than having to add them yourself.

How do i start a clan war?

If you are rank Captain or higher in your chat, you can now start a clan war. When you are in the challenge hall, simply right click another captain and click "Challenge." The player will be given the option to accept your challenge or ignore it. If someone challenges you, you will receive this message: (PlayerName) wishes to challenge your clan to a clan war

So when does the fighting start?

After your captain has started or accepted a clan war, you will be given 2 minutes to enter the arena. During this 2 minutes, you have time to prepare and discuss tactics. After two minutes the wall in the middle separating the two clans will disappear, and now both clans can fight to the death! When you die, you will be teleported into a viewing area where you can use the Orb to watch the remainder of the fight.
    Note: You can see how many enemies remain by looking at the top right of the interface. This shows how many allies/enemies remain

When I've won, do i get any kind of reward?

Unfortunately there is no reward other than the glory of your clan's victory

Thankyou,

Fweggy
    Last edited by Jamesy; 14-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"Thanks IceNineKills for suggesting this!"

No bloody problem.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hopeful this helps

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Use a spell checker in future

And the faster way is through ghost city place (forgot name of it)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeh i'll use spell check next time and make it a better format and easier to use, and that ghost place is Port somthing?
    Edit: any guides you want doing btw?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yep, outside bank theres a furnace, can't remember if anythings changed though as i haven't been on rs in a while but saves people getting the varrok armour or whatever yo need to get into that furnace in edgeville

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast