HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

stricter teachers
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEclipse View Post
    Argh, you're one of the unlucky schools with dodgy air conditioners and heaters? Yeah, a school I was recently in was about 30 degrees inside because it was 40 degrees outside. At least in some classrooms. Totally unfair to everyone.

How do you think teachers should be controlling the class?
    Unlucky? It was horrendous! The heaters were centrally controlled by the office, so when the office got hot, everywhere else was deemed hot. It was crap, and air conditioning, whats that? The schools had fans which did nothing in 35+ degree days, as you could imagine. Only two or three rooms had aircon, oh, and the staff room conveniently.. :rolleyes:

Teachers should just have authority over the class (i think thats the right word) nobody bloody listens to them, they say "go to timeout" the kids reply with "whatever!". I agree with whoever posted about bringing back the cane tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    I agree with whoever posted about bringing back the cane tbh.
    Ditto. But it will never, ever happen again.
    Hi

Tokens

Substitute teachers. Get rid of them completely and hire staff who actually have qualifications in that certain subject.

We would have 6 lessons a day and at least 2 of those lessons each day would be taught by a sub who knew nothing which caused the students to misbehave and no one learns a thing

Currently using uBoogie on Habbo UK

Alex l Ben l Matt l Matt l Char l David l Scott l Josh

Quote Originally Posted by omgMatt
    I wish I was as cool as you James

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Devil.Wont.Cry View Post
    Substitute teachers. Get rid of them completely and hire staff who actually have qualifications in that certain subject.

We would have 6 lessons a day and at least 2 of those lessons each day would be taught by a sub who knew nothing which caused the students to misbehave and no one learns a thing
    That is almost practically impossible though. You'd need so many teachers it's not funny.

Imagine this, six year levels, each having maybe 3 or 4 classes each (each one has maybe 20 people). So that is 18 teachers (i'll be lenient and say there are only three classes) minimum. There are numerous subjects, and I am willing to bet that your school has the option to choose more then 8 or 9 subjects. And if you only have teachers who are qualified in that area that means that only SOME of the staff are allowed to teach each class. You need maybe 3-4 teachers minimum per subject, because each year level does different things at different times (obviously).

So you are looking at maybe 30+ staff? And each staff would most likely be employed full time which costs a lot of $$$ which means your school fees go up even higher then they would be which in turn makes you guys complain.

Substitute teachers are good, as long as they are from the school and not some random teachers.

Stop those useless smile worksheat cards there just the same old repetetiveness and at the end of they day u learn nothing.as they jump from diffrent topics so you havnt had enough practice to get all the facts into your brain, And just other useless methods like that
    Call Me Mr.Flintston I Can Make Your bed Rock.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

get rid of ofsted cause college go crazy whenever their due and make everything so strict :@
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Anamations View Post
    Stop those useless smile worksheat cards there just the same old repetetiveness and at the end of they day u learn nothing.as they jump from diffrent topics so you havnt had enough practice to get all the facts into your brain, And just other useless methods like that
    Hmm, we used to have these "thinking caps" which were different colours but that did nothing and it was grade 7..

Quote Originally Posted by hunny View Post
    get rid of ofsted cause college go crazy whenever their due and make everything so strict :@
    what are "ofsted". I don't think my school ever went crazy about anything

Tokens

What do you mean by 'more strict' out of interest? Do you want 'shouty' teachers or something?

Notebook In Hand is a forum for people who are creative. Writers, artists, crafters, anyone. Join in!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

We have teacher control at my school but i work better in smaller classes so yah them and i would put people in sets for every lessons so it can be more talyored to your needs like im so much better than everyone in RS in my however in English i'm not so it's like fustrating?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast