HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sure my school allowed the choice. Bit pervy making them wear skirts.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Oh, the uniforms are much cheaper than all other clothing?
    Normally and uniforms are there to lower any bullying regarding on what people wear, they can't really do it when your all wearing the same stuff pretty much. Also uniforms is just like a uniform in a workplace, there is a reason for it.

I think they should have a choice whether to wear a skirt or not tbh.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

most girls at my school wears skirts but they can wear shorts if they wish/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

This is a pretty simple issue. Nobody is trying to stop girls wearing skirts. They are just saying they should have the choice of wearing trousers which has been in place in the vast majority of schools for years. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    This is a pretty simple issue. Nobody is trying to stop girls wearing skirts. They are just saying they should have the choice of wearing trousers which has been in place in the vast majority of schools for years. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Talk about a waste of time & money that is the equality commission and the zealot Harriett Harman.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Talk about a waste of time & money that is the equality commission and the zealot Harriett Harman.
    Well the equality commission isn't necessarily a waste of money and it deals with far ranging issues but I do think Harriett Harman is a bit too much. I thought we were talking about the Human rights court in strasburg though?

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    Normally and uniforms are there to lower any bullying regarding on what people wear, they can't really do it when your all wearing the same stuff pretty much. Also uniforms is just like a uniform in a workplace, there is a reason for it.

I think they should have a choice whether to wear a skirt or not tbh.
    I just don't see it. There isn't school uniforms here, and there's hardly any bullying because of how students dress
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

at my school down south is was optional, but most wore trousers in the earlier years, then in the later years some wore skirts and looked like right slappers
    and up north i think it was optional but dont actually remember anyone wearing skirts

tbh how many transexuals are there in schools? probably hardly any. if they have a problem wearing skirts why cant they just go talk to the head or something and sort out being an exception to the uniform rules. surely wearing the opposite sex's uniform will just draw attention towards them anyway and then they'll be laughed at or whatever

cake

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Girls + Skirts = yumyum. It's easy to tell which ones are ***** and aren't by where they wear the skirt. For example this fit as girl, hottest in the school probs wears it down to her knees yet this other fit-ish girl wears it like much higher LOL. It's quite surprising really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We had the choice at my secondary school, and I would not have worn a skirt if the rule had been imposed. In fact though we had the choice at my school hardly any girls wore skirts, the ones that did were known to have their reasons

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast