HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Girls no because idc if they're anything like the girls I grew up knowing they're gonna put everything in them anyway so doesn't really matter if it's a boy or girl helping them, if I had a son who turned out gay I'd be fine and prob just have some more that can continue my genetic legacy and maybe make sure the gay one always knows what a failure he is or something but only maybe it depends how well he dresses
    Lool so your basically making your son feel bad for something they cant help that there born with and make him all his life feel like he should have been born that hes no good? in my opinion you should love your kid/s no matter what ! ESPECIALLY over something you have no say in
    Call Me Mr.Flintston I Can Make Your bed Rock.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

@those above, if they're gay that doesn't mean they can't necessarily adopt and raise children. I honestly can't answer the question because it's never happened to me (yet anyway). I'd probably be a heck of a lot more accepting than my parents, or grandparents would be. I was watching the movie Chuck and Larry and my dad told me to turn
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is ironic because I watched the film Prayers for Bobby tonight and I sobbed my heart out. I'd recommend that everyone watch it; particularly if they have doubts about how they would react if their child decided they were gay.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Sounds like my sorta' film lol was it good ?? emotinal i take it
    Call Me Mr.Flintston I Can Make Your bed Rock.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Anamations View Post
    Sounds like my sorta' film lol was it good ?? emotinal i take it
    Extremely. In summary it's about how society accepts homosexuals (in particular Christians). I cried on several bits throughout the film! Don't wanna give too much away but it was literally amazing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I just watched the trailer and it looks extremely sad, so I don't think I'm going to watch it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    I just watched the trailer and it looks extremely sad, so I don't think I'm going to watch it
    Watch it, it's amazing! Seriously

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Just watched a trailer on youtube, and you're right- it's pretty moving. Think I'm gonna have to get that film.

In regards to the thread, no I wouldn't mind at all. People should be allowed to be what they want to be, and I think parents who go against, or are not comfortable their childrens wishes, beliefs and sexuality aren't really great parents.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Watch it, it's amazing! Seriously
    If My dad killed me for Chuck and Larry imagine how screwed over I'd be for watching this. Maybe I'll just torrent it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OH wow,I haven't thought about this at all.

But well,I would care if my kids are gay seeing the society I'm in.They are so homophobic.I'm not a homophobic but I think I'd care if my kids turn gay.

Anyways,I hope that I have straight kids so I dnt have to deal with any of this situation.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast