HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

If I was prime minister I would not keep their identity a secret, infact I'd announce it myself. I would not let them ruin opportunities of others any longer (by that I mean he ruined the opportunities of kids and possibly new parks and stuff from the money spent on him). Britain is now officially weak imo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If it had been down to me, both of them would still be in jail serving REAL life sentences. They wouldn't see the light of day again. Pity they were let out under new identities... they can freely mingle with innocent people who have no idea who they are. Heck, maybe I (or you)'ve met one of them and didn't know... ugh. I would release his identity and bang him up for life, which he should have done. The inmates can sort him out.

WHY the heck would the Government give these people anonymity? Do they give every murderer anonymity? No. Even the ones who do gruesome crimes like them, so why should they be the 'special' ones? WHY is the Government protecting criminals? It's all wrong, all wrong.

Vote Hitman for Prime Minister!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I read in a newspaper today about a man who is being falsely accused of being Venables just because he is from Liverpool and has been in prison. He feels he could be attacked at any moment and is fearing for his own and his family's lives. So let's keep the identity of a heartless animal a secret and allow innocent people to be killed, shall we? :eusa_clap

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789