HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #90th Layout!!!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mickword View Post
    Young Designers? Probably everyone is older than you? Where did I get defensive? And it does affect the layout, because I constantly edit the layout for people's opinions.
    Right there you did. And I'm not some "newbie" designer, or some youngling. (Not meaning to blow my own horn!) But I used to visit here regularly
    You told the person it was their opinion implying their opinion did not affect the layout.

So yes, no need to be arsey to people

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tenbeta View Post
    Right there you did. And I'm not some "newbie" designer, or some youngling. (Not meaning to blow my own horn!) But I used to visit here regularly
    You told the person it was their opinion implying their opinion did not affect the layout.

So yes, no need to be arsey to people
    Right, if you used to visit here regularly, why have you got 25 posts and was registered on 21-02-2010? I didn't imply anything when I said, you took it the wrong way, because I just said its there opinion. There criticism can go any way, either with me editing it for them or not. So don't you dare tell me how I am meant to act. I only take advice from people who I know are good designers and coders.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mickword View Post
    Right, if you used to visit here regularly, why have you got 25 posts and was registered on 21-02-2010? I didn't imply anything when I said, you took it the wrong way, because I just said its there opinion. There criticism can go any way, either with me editing it for them or not. So don't you dare tell me how I am meant to act. I only take advice from people who I know are good designers and coders.
    Ever heard of previous accounts? And if you doubt my reliability as a designer you can view my portfolio design and my portfolio when it's up
    I actually had hoped this wouldn't turn into some form of arguement and still wouldn't like it to turn bad.
    Last edited by Tenbeta; 07-03-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ever heard of previous accounts? And if you doubt my reliability as a designer you can view my portfolio design and my portfolio when it's up
    I actually had hoped this wouldn't turn into some form of arguement and still wouldn't like it to turn bad.
    Welcome to HxF

And nice design, looks like same style as the 89 designs before this though

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iDenning View Post
    Welcome back to HxF

Edit

Yeah, I realise I came across quite negative but the way it was typed with no further explanation and the way Micks been acting has been quite... Arsey. (For lack of a better word.)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iDenning View Post
    Welcome to HxF

Yeah I know, I was bored so I made that.

Edit

Yeah, I realise I came across quite negative but the way it was typed with no further explanation and the way Micks been acting has been quite... Arsey. (For lack of a better word.)
    Oh ok, .

Tokens

Apologies if I came across negative mate. Just you seemed to be getting arsey over negative comments.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Right, Mick, you do get kind of defensive. Earlier you said how you cba to go and edit over your layouts, and then you said if you want to you do? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Apologies if I came across negative mate. Just you seemed to be getting arsey over negative comments.
    Its not ur fault im kinda everywhere atm.

Quote Originally Posted by .Zi View Post
    Right, Mick, you do get kind of defensive. Earlier you said how you cba to go and edit over your layouts, and then you said if you want to you do? :S
    look at reply at top.

Tokens

Im loving it, great job, mate!
    Cheap Layout Coding
    PM For Free Quote

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast