HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

Latest Awards:

Glad he's okay ;D

I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    or its because it wasn't even in the news over here. thats how important it is.
    That's because you live in Australia. When a young British boy gets kidnapped in a foreign country with said country regularly causing controversy, verging on diplomatic clashes, it tends to make news in this country. It's nothing to do with Australia, so they are unlikely to report on it. If you are going to visit a forum with a high proportion of British members, then expect to see British news posted.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

Its great he is found, hopefully they will have him reunited with his family asap!
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    That's because you live in Australia. When a young British boy gets kidnapped in a foreign country with said country regularly causing controversy, verging on diplomatic clashes, it tends to make news in this country. It's nothing to do with Australia, so they are unlikely to report on it. If you are going to visit a forum with a high proportion of British members, then expect to see British news posted.
    calm down buddy, we hear international news all the time. Like americans being kidnapped, maddie mccain or whatever her name was being stolen.. Even recently, how a german boy was brought to a brothel

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

calm down buddy, we hear international news all the time. Like americans being kidnapped, maddie mccain or whatever her name was being stolen.. Even recently, how a german boy was brought to a brothel
    Clearly you don't hear all news as this has been dominating headlines for the past week in the UK, it's made frontpage news on many occasions.

I'm not blaming you for not knowing, it probably didn't make it to Australia but this is big news in the UK, and it is also rare for a young British child to be kidnapped abroad.
    Last edited by Jordy; 17-03-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Thats probably because shes been missing for over a year / 2 years.

Maddy Mccan was abducted from her room whilst on holiday in Portugal :S
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Well I read the Pakistani Police wanted to question him about his return to England. :S
    He returned to England as he was instructed to do so by the kidnappers. He was then instructed to travel to Paris to pay off the kidnappers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I hope they have leads on who was behind the kidnapping.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredView View Post
    Thats probably because shes been missing for over a year / 2 years.

Maddy Mccan was abducted from her room whilst on holiday in Portugal :S
    I know the general gist of the story about her. I was just saying that we hear about international news, there really isn't that much news happening in Australia so we get international stuff. And this story didn't make it over here.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    He returned to England as he was instructed to do so by the kidnappers. He was then instructed to travel to Paris to pay off the kidnappers.
    Yes it sounds like a well managed operation with all the arrests. Saw the boy back in England on the news this morning.
    A good ending for what could have been tragic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast