HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Are you bothered or not

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeahhhh

12 48.00%
  • No I don't care

13 52.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlottay!

Latest Awards:

Yea i guess it does.

all my mates at college r alot smarter than i am but it kind of makes me work harder to try and get level
    Ex-Hxl Senior DJ + Ex- Assistant events manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

Latest Awards:

When they constantly go on and on about it, then yes it annoys me.

If my friends do well I am very pleased for them but when it gets to the point of rubbing it in my face that's when I get a little 'meh' about it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Romanity

Latest Awards:

A little... Somethings its like you put more effort in and they dont.... yet they still get better

That annoys me
    Sangreal / Romanity ~ Habbo UK & USA
    [OurHabbo.Net Owner]
    Lewis. (Formerly xRoyal15)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nope all my mates are cleverer than me im used to it LOL

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    When they constantly go on and on about it, then yes it annoys me.

If my friends do well I am very pleased for them but when it gets to the point of rubbing it in my face that's when I get a little 'meh' about it
    Yes I too agree. Either this or when I can tell it was obviously graded too high.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It annoys me if they cheat and end up with a decent mark. However it's worse when people complain that they're failing and it's always someone else's fault. From up on my high horse I can see that it's the people who don't put in the work that don't get the grades.
    I don't exactly get annoyed when my friends get better marks, even though our group is quite the mixed bag in terms of ability, rather it's nice knowing that your friends are intelligent. Besides its not usually the case that they beat me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to when I was at school. This diminished in college, though I did envy some people their brains and the universities they could apply to I guess. Not that I let them see that Now I don't care, I am only bothered when I let myself down with a mark on something when I know I can do better.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

i dont care what i get in comparison to them
    nor really what i get in general. obvs when its proper exams i care but not like mocks and stuff. the last like 4 ict mocks i've got a u through not bothering at all

cake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, I use it to help me instead. If they do better, I have to ask myself why. Normally, it's because they stuck to the question, they put in examples. Just reading their 'feedback' box means I can use it to improve my essays too. Also, it feels better when you improve

The only thing that annoys me is when they get As and think they've done terrible and need to resit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We all achieve around the same grades anyway, and the odd one or 2 that don't, well, i just think of it like this - they may get better grades, but we are the people with a social life & a personality

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast