HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Are you bothered or not

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeahhhh

12 48.00%
  • No I don't care

13 52.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sangreal View Post
    A little... Somethings its like you put more effort in and they dont.... yet they still get better

That annoys me
    Yeah that really annoys me! There's this kid called jack and he thinks he's really amazin cos all the teachers grade him higher because his mum is in the PTA and stuff. And when people rub it in, like I failed an exam to get into a school, and everyones like "I'm more intelligent than you! Haha!" and then I think that I'm crap, and when I was in yr 3-5 and a bit now, I started getting a complex because of comments like that. But now I own them at every subject apart from maths, but the job I want doesn't require maths (well basic maths) but its writing so, I guess it only requires basic maths, and I love reading, so I own them at reading. But it still sort of gets me down because almost everyone in the class is good at maths apart from me.
    Last edited by Gibs960; 01-04-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Yeah I am sorry to brag but I always have better than my friends anyway pmsl.

and due to fact i made it into a grammar but didn't go coz it didnt come with a scholarship
    Last edited by Sharon; 01-04-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gangsteragent

Latest Awards:

Not at all, if they deserve it, you should be happy for them !

Tokens
    Habbo
    Molly.22

Latest Awards:

In my 'group' we are all pretty clever (not being a big head lol) and are in the higher groups for subjects. I am not as clever a few of my friends it does bother me sometimes but I don't mind really.
    Hi

Wow, it's been a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    No, I use it to help me instead. If they do better, I have to ask myself why. Normally, it's because they stuck to the question, they put in examples. Just reading their 'feedback' box means I can use it to improve my essays too. Also, it feels better when you improve

The only thing that annoys me is when they get As and think they've done terrible and need to resit.
    GOD,I hate it when one of your mate gets A and still think they done bad >.<

Like we had this chemistry exam once, really hard and everyone was moaning including one of the bright student.

So,we were proper gutted seeing she said it was hard as we are not so bright as her loool

Eventually,she got A still! -.-'

I feel like killing her lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ,MILLWALL, View Post
    Not at all, if they deserve it, you should be happy for them !
    yeah I'm happy for them but can;t help to be jealous haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They're better than me at Maths, but I'm better than them at English. We've all got into the same 6th Form at a Grammar School so there isn't really any competition

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

only when they brag about it all the time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Not really, because then they're able to help me out when I need to learn something.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah i'm really competitive. so i always secretly wish i do better than my friends because i know i am better.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I couldn't care less, I'm not far off most of my friends anyway. I'm only concerned about doing well enough for the grades to get into uni, if my friends want to do better or worse than me then great!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast