HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    same old habboxforum then yes? carnt have an opinion without somebody flaming?
    im NOT saying i wouldnt be happy if boro went back up, id be chuffed. BUT i am sort of glad that we're staying down so that we have time to sort the team out so we can get back in the PL and actually stay there.
    too many teams have went down and stayed down, take norwich for example - league 1 i think now? i remember when they were in the premier league.
    i dont want boro ending up like them, stay down this season, get a decent premier league standard team sorted and we'll be getting promoted next season.

and im saying, if hes been to the ground, then it must have been in the away support end you prat? i wasnt saying newcastle fans are crap anyway, he firstly said boro fans are crap, when in actual fact when the riverside is packed its absolutely bouncing.
    everyones just so dissapointed in the turnout of last season, nobodys realy bothered this season. wrong way to go about it, but thats whats happened and its the clubs fault, not the fans.

now go to bed or something and let people have an opinion. KTHNXBAI
    i'm letting you have an opinion. now let's get abusive is it? nowhere in my post was i abusive.

well yeah, seeing as he's not a boro fan, i'd take a stab that he'd gone there and been situated in the away end. he was saying that your ground is crap then you were saying that this came as a result of being in an end which is made to be basic. we know away ends aren't the best, he was saying that the ground in general wasn't very good. i've been in the away end and i can still have a general feel to what the inside and outside of the ground is like just not the home concourses.

you say that the riverside is bouncing when full but when i went there for an fa cup quarter final, it was far from. the only end that was bouncing then was the away end.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

your bound to say that if you were in the away end.
    our north stand is always quality atmosphere, a few year ago in the uefa cup run, it was beyond belief, thats an example of it being bouncing.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    i'm letting you have an opinion. now let's get abusive is it? nowhere in my post was i abusive.

well yeah, seeing as he's not a boro fan, i'd take a stab that he'd gone there and been situated in the away end. he was saying that your ground is crap then you were saying that this came as a result of being in an end which is made to be basic. we know away ends aren't the best, he was saying that the ground in general wasn't very good. i've been in the away end and i can still have a general feel to what the inside and outside of the ground is like just not the home concourses.

you say that the riverside is bouncing when full but when i went there for an fa cup quarter final, it was far from. the only end that was bouncing then was the away end.

Tokens

TOON TOOON, BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thought you went to Villa, James M?

sod the lot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To think Orient beat them 6-1 in a pre-season friendly..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    your bound to say that if you were in the away end.
    our north stand is always quality atmosphere, a few year ago in the uefa cup run, it was beyond belief, thats an example of it being bouncing.
    just because you're in an away end doesn't mean you're going to say every ground is crap. take coventry for instance, very nice ground but the concourse was littered with supporting poles which isnt the best but the ground was very good.

you said it's bouncing when full and i picked an example of when it is not, i'm sure like every ground in the country it can have it's good and bad times, i was just picking bad ones.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Glad to see them in the prem. Can't wait for the derby next year, get in!
    Jordan Henderson hat-trick please.

Anyway, watching them against Sheffield Utd, they were two crap teams. They need a whole eleven new players or they're going down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    I want chapions league.
    But it doesnt look like it will happen.
    Are away record has no where near been good enough for us to deserve to be in cl.
    So hopefully we can be sorted out and come back stronger next year.
    Fair enough but that's different to being 'Glad that your not going up' or in this case Glad that your not in the CL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So whats the point in picking bad ones to make boro fans look crap :S
    Havnt you got better things to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    just because you're in an away end doesn't mean you're going to say every ground is crap. take coventry for instance, very nice ground but the concourse was littered with supporting poles which isnt the best but the ground was very good.

you said it's bouncing when full and i picked an example of when it is not, i'm sure like every ground in the country it can have it's good and bad times, i was just picking bad ones.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you're trying to make it out as if middlesbrough have the best, loudest and most loyal supporters in the world along with the best ground and everything. some people have bad thing to say about clubs, fans, ground whatever, they can say that. not everyone that comes here is gonna like it or the atmosphere.

nope, i haven't, just saying about the one time i went there like.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast