HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's no surprise that they've gone through with this since the only real problem highlighted in this thread is the rare values which are completely independent (and thus beyond the care) of the company itself. Personally I just think this is another nail in the coffin for Habbo, users have been declining since like v9. Only thing which annoys me is how they'll deal with groups. Heaven forbid anything should happen to my precious stacking group.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I reckon it'll be fineeeee, chill
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

it's going to be interesting to see other trade rooms from other hotels once the merge has taken place. which will progress the best? will any rooms go down hill?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I think its the credits which have caused all this, they have caused chaos both in the trading markets and now it seems they have caused Sulake financial issues, we can assume anyway. I have been on Habbo United Kingdom since 2005 and had a great time, and although its only a game i'll really miss it all; Callie, ione, the rares - every hotel was unique, and ours was rather fun at times.

Tokens

From what ive read and also heard, the merge is going to be done gradually, Names will be first to change either to be format what ever account was made first will get to keep that or habbo will place flags/country codes next to the user eg Lowerest (UK) if my account was made on the UK habbo and Lowerest (US) if i was made on .com before the merger etc, Eventually when people make new accounts and the older players start to die out accounts will just go into one format and be back to normal.

As for the furni im pretty sure Habbo wouldn't just let people trade from hotel to hotel there not as stupid as they seem to some, it will be gradually in the format below.

Norms will be tradable throught all players from any hotel due to them doing the same price in the cat throught all habbo (conversion from $ to GBP wont work out but habbo will have to cover the lose)
    As for rares/supers they will be tagged (UK) or (CA) or (COM) etc and will only be tradable with people from the hotel they came for, so basically the hotel will be split into communities however they will all be on the same hotel, so instead of having a .ca and a co.uk client open you will only need one to chat to all the same people.

Eventually common rares such as HC will be made tradable througout the hotel, same with credits. Once the HC sofa/HC rares stablise at a normal price then habbo will make catologue rares that have been released in all the hotels e.g petals/bird baths etc tradable and let them settle and stablise at a normal price and so on intil all furni is at a normal price.

I know some people will say why buy a UK throne at 200hc when you can have a AUS throne at 6hc, well its the main reason Habbo says dont buy furni from people for paypal,ebay putting a price on stuff is what habbo tried to aviod and wanted the game to grow at its own strength instead of people putting real life prices on things, so your lose if you bought a rare for 30$ as it does say in the T&C furni has no real life cash value.

As for the mass account unbanning i've heard theres not going to be one and all perm'd accounts will be left at the format Name[Hotel] intil the perm expires

Tokens
    Habbo
    dunko

Latest Awards:

What to happen to Habbox's rare values then?

New UI? Hmm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blob View Post
    What to happen to Habbox's rare values then?

New UI? Hmm
    i bet you guys are already planning something

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

I hear you'll only be able to trade within your country. There's racism involved someones bound to make a room called "Quiz (ENGLISH PEOPLE ONLY)." that's going to go down well ;l

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post
    From what ive read and also heard, the merge is going to be done gradually, Names will be first to change either to be format what ever account was made first will get to keep that or habbo will place flags/country codes next to the user eg Lowerest (UK) if my account was made on the UK habbo and Lowerest (US) if i was made on .com before the merger etc, Eventually when people make new accounts and the older players start to die out accounts will just go into one format and be back to normal.

As for the furni im pretty sure Habbo wouldn't just let people trade from hotel to hotel there not as stupid as they seem to some, it will be gradually in the format below.

Norms will be tradable throught all players from any hotel due to them doing the same price in the cat throught all habbo (conversion from $ to GBP wont work out but habbo will have to cover the lose)
    As for rares/supers they will be tagged (UK) or (CA) or (COM) etc and will only be tradable with people from the hotel they came for, so basically the hotel will be split into communities however they will all be on the same hotel, so instead of having a .ca and a co.uk client open you will only need one to chat to all the same people.

Eventually common rares such as HC will be made tradable througout the hotel, same with credits. Once the HC sofa/HC rares stablise at a normal price then habbo will make catologue rares that have been released in all the hotels e.g petals/bird baths etc tradable and let them settle and stablise at a normal price and so on intil all furni is at a normal price.

I know some people will say why buy a UK throne at 200hc when you can have a AUS throne at 6hc, well its the main reason Habbo says dont buy furni from people for paypal,ebay putting a price on stuff is what habbo tried to aviod and wanted the game to grow at its own strength instead of people putting real life prices on things, so your lose if you bought a rare for 30$ as it does say in the T&C furni has no real life cash value.

As for the mass account unbanning i've heard theres not going to be one and all perm'd accounts will be left at the format Name[Hotel] intil the perm expires
    where did you hear that lol? on the site that use to be *****.... i forgot name lol?

Tokens

I'm one that wrote it on stond aka *****.