HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default English Hotel Merger

Important and exciting news for all Habbos.
    We are excited to announce that in May, all our English language Habbo Hotels will be united under one roof in a brand new Habbo.com! This fantastic new site will be the home of all our English speaking Habbos from our sites in Australia, Canada, Singapore, the United States, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
    The new, international Habbo.com will give you the opportunity to meet thousands more friends from all over the world, with more competitions, more events and even more shenanigans than ever before! That's not all though, as the "flagship" site, Habbo.com will get all the new features before anyone else, just like we have been enjoying here at Habbo UK.
    All your Habbo accounts, as well as your Furni, Pets, Habbo Club membership, rooms, group pages, friends list, will be copied over into the new site, so you just have to be there, at Habbo.com and enjoy the new international atmosphere!
    We know you will have plenty of questions about this, but please rest assured that we are planning very carefully. We're looking forward to giving you more news on this exciting development on the week of April 12th, so remember to check back.
    In the meantime please take the opportunity to post your comments/ questions in our POTR forum and we'll try to answer them in the coming weeks.
    Habbo Staff
    Sorry if its already been posted! What do you guys think?? I don't really mind tbh.

EDIT: lol at throne value on uk btw.

Thread temporarily stuck by Garion (Forum Manager): While this remains the talk of Habbo, I feel it is only apt the thread remains stuck.

Thread unstuck by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) with permission of Oli (Forum Manager). As the merge is now long gone, I don't feel that this thread is necessary any more.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 30-06-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

**** skam skam skam skam skam skam what about the names
    loads of people on USA will lose there names because UK is around longer

ill only agree if they unperm gapu and all my accounts

and rare values are gunna be ****** up major and does that mean habbox will be offical for all hotels lol

i hope this is a joke
    Last edited by hah; 07-04-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh my, I see the potential but I also see the complications!
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Verrou

Latest Awards:

That is such a stupid idea. Have fun driving this once fun game into the ground Sulake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-1k View Post
    How do you uninstall an internet? I want to uninstall my Google Chrome and
    get firefox but I never really got rid of an internet my dad usually did it for me.
    If you know how post below so I can do this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is horrible news, it's going to be crazy with so many people! Also whats gonna happen to fansites??

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cosmic

Latest Awards:

Can't say we didn't see this coming. Shame really, it's going to cause soooooo many problems!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Hold on a minute. So they are all merging and what about the names of the accounts? :/

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think thats where habbo ID comes in

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it said they will be copied over

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WOW.i can imagine

Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast