HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gerrard.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Gerrard.

What do you think of all these roumers about him getting a 16yr old pregnant.
    Could be rubbish but loads saying its going to be in the notw on sunday

I know for certain he is currently living in a hotel anyway dont know about the rest. Time will tell.

He's finished, done great for us and is regarded as a legend, might be time for him to move on.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm going to ask his cousin tomorrow

He might chin me though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hahaha.

Aw if its not true ill feel sorry for him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I doubt and hope it isn't true. I've always seen him as a good professional (minus the bar fight).

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dunno but i have a horrible feeling that it is true. But wouldnt all the other papers be onto it?

If it is true that girl's mum must be so proud imagin the cash she's gunna get.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gerrard, Bellamy and Adebayor are all in the maternity ward waiting for their partners and a 16 year old girl to give birth. The midwife comes out and tells them congratulations, they're all fathers of beautiful healthy boys, however unfortunately they've run out of the name tags, and the babies have been mixed up, so if they could each go in and identify their sons from any family resemblance etc. Bellamy wants to go first, so in he goes and comes out with a black baby, Adebayor looks a bit confused, "excuse me", he said, "but don't you think he's likely to be mine ?" "Probably", said Bells, "but one of them in there's a scouser, and I'm takin' no chances!

pow pow

Didn't Gerrard nail some kid with his car once?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Other papers wouldn't get it seeing as though the NOTW probably have the news exclusively.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Time will tell, why would someone make it up though, been told its started by west ham fan, why would they of all fans feel the need to start somethong like that. Everton fans yeh. whu fans no.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh hang on, sorry for double post. I was wrong about whu fans i do apologies

its come from

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php...227&viewfull=1
    http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=5181

Oh and if its not in the paper then he won in court over the injuction, its a loose loose situation.
    Last edited by Jack.Lfc; 24-04-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've heard more parts to this story where apparently whoever the liverpool player is, their wife is having an affair with a derby county player and the liverpool player is going abroad and is currently in court fighting for the injunction to keep it out of the press.

ah didn't read your last post - yeah this story is making the rounds on the derby county circuit.
    Last edited by alexxxxx; 24-04-2010 at 10:57 AM.
    goodbye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast