HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Habbox Election

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Election

Heyy sports people.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=641227
    What you think of putting one together? We may beable to get the banter (not arguments) rule sorted then, plus we would be the best party ever because were football nuts.

Its just an idea, if no one follows onto it i will stop my work and go and cry in the corner.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): This thread has been approved for posting in the Sports Forum.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 01-05-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

I'd be willing to drop my alliances and act my age for a bit to join in and help out if others were to oblige with the 'dropping alliances' for a bit ha. Adam would be decent for something like that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aye sure, I don't mind helping out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

I'll join sounds like fun.
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Think we should all put our heads together and see what we can pull off. If people post a few things, all agree on the best points, logos, ect. And then i will post them all off for Tuesday. Lets get going! Bearing in mind we have to have a few points non sports related to have any chance of winning it though. But i think our logo should be done around sport.
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

For the logo we could have images representing different sports, I know I forget other users who don't like football use this section which seems strange to me... I basically don't know anyone in the cricket thread/WWE/F1 one because I don't look at them!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Same with me, we just need everyone we can get, and if everyone puts a bit we may pull somthing off. Would be good. Im not the best at my graphics but will try a logo. I think Alex is good with graphics so hopefully he joins.
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, but what banter do you get from F1? Just stick a football behind the words sport forum party. Or summink.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

name/slogan could be habbox united or something with united in for the sports theme like.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Remember each party is only allowed three members. You are allowed to have more made up posts, but they won't win prizes I am afraid . If I could have it another way I would but unfortunately we can't go giving out prizes to everyone.

However if you do make a party and there are members who aren't eligible for the prize but put in considerable effort, both Oli and I will rep you (30 rep points).
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast