HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default LOL what a great day

Well i'm a Liverpool and Crystal palace fan, i honestly don't care what happens in the last few results for liverpool, were gonna finish 6/7th anyway, and tbh im pretty sure gerrard is off to milan or madrid this summer and i find the mistake he just made was great. I dont want the scum to overtake us on league titles 2-0 to chelsea atm, not botherd tbh

As for Palace, i have been biting my nails all the way through this match. For those of you who don't know, its sheffield wednesday vs crystal palace, last game of the season. Crystal Palace are on are on 48 points in 21st position, Sheffield Wednesday are on 46 points in 22nd position. If wednesday win, they stay up and palace go down. If palace draw or win, they stay up and wednesday go down. Sheffield wednesday have the home advantage. Every season should finish like this, but **** me im ******** myself, palace are winning 2-1 though with 10 mins to go so were pretty safe. IM STILL ******** MYSELF THOUGH!
    Last edited by Will-; 02-05-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: WEDNESDAY JUST SCORED ITS 2-2 NOT LONG TO GO **** ME IM SCARED 5 MINS ADDED TIME WAAAAAAA

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Come on Palace!

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOO! 2-2 FULL TIME WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO. REDDDD BLUE ARMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING ******* CRAZY YAYAYAYAYAYAY! what a game, give me a minute to calm down WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Will- View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOO! 2-2 FULL TIME WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO. REDDDD BLUE ARMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING ******* CRAZY YAYAYAYAYAYAY! what a game, give me a minute to calm down WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Umm... yeah.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I ******* hate Crystal Palace. Well in to Sheff Wed for getting on the pitch.

Tokens

dont ruin my happy moment! LOL! looks like chelsea are defo gonna win the league..... better than man u.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Some idiot Wednesday fan throwing punches at a Palace player.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowing View Post
    Umm... yeah.
    Just to warn you that'll be me too on weds if we win lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Some idiot Wednesday fan throwing punches at a Palace player.
    Be good if it was Claude Davis the *****.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Just to warn you that'll be me too on weds if we win lol.
    You mean 'celebrating' by slamming the caps lock on and going 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast