HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbish View Post
    I would not like to see the ***** Barry to be playing champions league football.
    Good chance in about 2-3 years City will replace him anyway. They'll probably buy a whole new starting XI in a few years.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think Spurs need to win for the good of English football. City will be unstoppable if they get this and a new 'sky 4' group will be formed.
    '
    Will be a very close match, boths teams are tactically the same; 2 pacy wide men and a holding midfielder. Just hope that we can use our pace on the break on the big pitch at Eastlands- there is more pressure on City.

City will probably get a top 4 finish next year so it'd be nice of them to give someone else a chance for once!

I'm absolutely bricking it.

edit: CHA!N, Spurs probably have more money than you think. (but obv not as much as City)
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 05-05-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    I think Spurs need to win for the good of English football. City will be unstoppable if they get this and a new 'sky 4' group will be formed.
    '
    Will be a very close match, boths teams are tactically the same; 2 pacy wide men and a holding midfielder. Just hope that we can use our pace on the break on the big pitch at Eastlands- there is more pressure on City.

Bricking it.

edit: CHA!N, Spurs probably have more money than you think. (but obv not as much as City)
    I know Spurs will have a fair bit of money to spend in the summer, but A) Will he spend it. B) Even with CL, will huge stars come. C) Inflation is huge.

Can you see players like Torres, Villa, Silva, e/t/c going to Spurs? I can see them possibly going to City but the players Spurs will attract, even with CL footy, will be a lot different to those that City will attract. Spurs can't afford to chuck £250,000 a week at a player on wages, City can.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hoping for a spurs win.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even if city dont get cl, they will sign top players.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We've both been 'comedy clubs' over the years and'll probably both manage a way to bottle it and end up 5th lol.

edit: Lennon's starting for the first time since December. Timing.

edit edit: No Palacios. Mod and Hudd in the middle- Harry is going for it lol.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 05-05-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Could of done without Lennon, Gomes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Pretty explosive first half. Gomes has made some key saves, King had a goal disallowed and Crouch hit the post!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

POW. right in the kisser.

0-1.
    Crouch, they deserved the goal.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well done Tottenham!
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast