HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Default The Match for 4th Spot

Potentially the biggest game of the season for Manchester City and Tottenham being played at 8pm tonight at COMS. Who do you think will win? Will it be a stalemate?

I'm scouting for Tottenham, they have the slight disadvantage for playing away, but they're 1 point above City and a point will do them nicely, all three points will result in them being the new top 4 and will play in the UCL next season. However if City win, they will go 2 points above Spurs and it will go down to the last game of the season to decide who will actually be the Premier League's 4th place team.

Some team news just breaking on Sky Sports, Gomez will start in net following his groin injury he picked up against Bolton and Ledley King will face a last minute fitness test to see if he "feels okay to play".

I do hope this will be a thrilling contest..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Borefest with no team willing to take a risk, but at the end of the day City need to win, so they'll probably go all out at the end of the game and sneak a goal. What I think will happen anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh, i think tottingham won't be willing to take any chances, and we have it all to play for.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING FOR SURE

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

tottenham to win please.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbish View Post
    tottenham to win please.
    Why's this?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

for obvious reason tot to win please would LOVE to see city beaten tonight and lose that spot which they thought they were going to get by right this season.

I don't think it will be a thriller but you can't tell. City will have to go all out but then agian it depends on who turns up on the night !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by luce View Post
    for obvious reason tot to win please would LOVE to see city beaten tonight and lose that spot which they thought they were going to get by right this season.

I don't think it will be a thriller but you can't tell. City will have to go all out but then agian it depends on who turns up on the night !
    I remember reading that at the start of the season, they were aiming for a Europa League place and be in the top 7. It was only when they noticed Liverpool sucking that they started aiming for a CL place.

Anyway, I want City to get it cus it's Spurs. Besides, will Spurs really invest a lot if they get it? If City get it, they will buy a fair few players and would strengthen the PL. On the other hand, if City get it, I can't see any team breaking into the new top 4 for a while, including Liverpool.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 05-05-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hope city win

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My money is on city, just got a feeling. Plus id like it to go down to the last game considering we play spurs then
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    Why's this?
    I would not like to see the ***** Barry to be playing champions league football.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast