HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think theres any need for a cap on anything.

The money is there, spend it. The money comes ultimately from the fans through tickets & merchandising, and then because of all the fans advertisers and other people invest. The fans want to see the players so why shouldnt they get a lot of the money.
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't mind teams spending big as long as it is sustainable and money made from within the club.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tenatious View Post
    I think there should be a cap on everything football related... Wages, transfers etc. I think it's rediculous how much they get paid
    Footballers get payed on average say... £70,000 a week? I'm talking about ones that play for top clubs that are good players, but not the biggest players, such as say Nasri for us.

70 x 52 = £3.64 Mill a year.

According to google, Rob Pattinson got payed £8 Mill for the New Moon film, which probably took around 8 months, so basically was on £12 Mill a year.

In 2007/2008, Miley Cyrus earnt Miley Cyrus: £12.5 Million.

Footballers really don't earn that much when you compare it to other entertainers...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Omg stop crying, this is life, the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer, you cannot moan Clowgon, you spend like £32million on Berbanob - bad decision yes but your club splashed the money, you cannot moan.

You weren't crying when you gained £70million for the sale of Ronaldo, were you? *Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 09-05-2010 at 10:05 AM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There should be a salary cap, not a transfer cap.

sod the lot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adamm View Post
    There should be a salary cap, not a transfer cap.
    94% of City's revenue is spent on wages, that's unreal.

Read somewhere the other day that UEFA are planning to impose a rule which means that teams can only spend £10m over what they can afford for themselves or something.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's hard to put a Transfer cap on. Look at Ronaldo, Madrid have almost made up the £80 Mill through shirt sales. By the end of next season, they probably will have made it up. It all relates to how much a player is worth to the club. Saying that, maybe they can put a cap on the total cost of transfers to a club, say about £60 Mill, but that is net spendage. (No idea if net is the right term but sounds good), so basically if say we had this £60 Mill, sold Fabregas for £45 Mill, then we could make a £105 Mill bid for Messi if we wanted too as the sale of Fabregas will to the budget. Yes I know none of what I said will happen anytime soon but meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i cant believe a man u fan says this. teams will just trade players more if you did this.

all you need to do is put a cap on all spending.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    94% of City's revenue is spent on wages, that's unreal.
    Suffice to say what they pay in income tax is probably doing wonders for the British economy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ifuseekamy View Post
    Suffice to say what they pay in income tax is probably doing wonders for the British economy.
    doing wonders for asylum seekers, yeah.

sod the lot

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast