HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xtabithax View Post
    well i saw a picture of this garion person drinking. . . is that aloud?? or is that setting a good example to the users that staff go out and drink???
    It's perfectly permissible to post pictures of yourself drinking. Particularly because I am nineteen years of age and am free to do so in real life legally. That certainly isn't against the law and neither is posting pictures of myself legally drinking while on holiday.

Andy wasn't fired for just pointless posting. I cannot divulge the reason but I have given him the opportunity to post the dismissal PM if he chooses to do so. Obviously he has chose not to, which indicates to me that he is unwilling to do so because he realises that he was not in fact dismissed for the reasons heh is claiming.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens
    Habbo
    jj9090

One of those staff was on macbew last night -looks left right innocently-

FIRE DEM!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    It's perfectly permissible to post pictures of yourself drinking. Particularly because I am nineteen years of age and am free to do so in real life legally. That certainly isn't against the law and neither is posting pictures of myself legally drinking while on holiday.

Andy wasn't fired for just pointless posting. I cannot divulge the reason but I have given him the opportunity to post the dismissal PM if he chooses to do so. Obviously he has chose not to, which indicates to me that he is unwilling to do so because he realises that he was not in fact dismissed for the reasons heh is claiming.
    that makes no sence garion

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Rather than turning this into a thread of who did what, PM Garion lol.

Anyway hope to see you still stick around the forums because you are a nice active member
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh my freeking god
    fire him now
    i bet he is an abusive alcoholic
    +1

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post

so bascially what your saying is that staff can put that drinking is a good thing to do. espicially to the younger generation. . .but yet a pointless post can get you fired. . . . to me that seems really unfair and biased towards higher staff. . in all the years ive been a member i think this is the worst cause ever. .
    "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?"
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 22andy223 View Post
    SENSE WITH AN S, WITH AN S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xtabithax View Post
    so bascially what your saying is that staff can put that drinking is a good thing to do. espicially to the younger generation. . .but yet a pointless post can get you fired. . . . to me that seems really unfair and biased towards higher staff. . in all the years ive been a member i think this is the worst cause ever. .
    I've only ever posted on picture of me drinking. I was drunk in the picture yes, I had a Sex on the Beach cocktail in my hand and I was on holiday. I was 18 at the time and could legally drink. By posting a picture of myself drinking, I was not encouraging anyone else to drink. Obviously you are not exposed to mass media which depicts sex, drink, drugs and violence to the younger generation on a daily basis.

You do not know the full details of why this member of staff was fired, and with respect, I can't help but feel you are jumping on the bandwagon after being serially misinformed by a former member of staff with an axe to grind.
    Last edited by Nixt; 27-05-2010 at 02:22 PM.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He is saying:

- When you were fired you were sent a PM with the reason.
    - You are allowed to post that PM on the forum so people can see the real reason.

fgs.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol well fanks alot :L:L

the main thing is. . . i love how i was the last person to know about myself gettin fired. . . thats what im pissd of most about. . . the fact that they had the nerve to post it on forum and not even tell me about it. . .
    Don't ********.. Habbox ALWAYS tell the person they are firing first.. Believe me I have experience.

And Garion's post make perfect sense.. he has said you may post the PM onthe forum, we would all love to see you just to see how harsh it was they fired you. Clearly it was not harsh..

I have only ever disagreed with a firing reason once (obviously I argued over all, but only ever one I disagreed with lol), in general management are pretty fair.

--

*REMOVED*

Posts merged by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): due to accidental multiple post.

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not be rude to other forum members.
    Last edited by iAdam; 27-05-2010 at 05:32 PM.

+1

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast