HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

I think the prices are reasonably cheap and the layout is being re-made. Also why do you think it is rubbish, yes I know the layout is rubish, at the moment. But the price's I agree on, they are cheaper than most host's.

Thank You.
    Visit MarshallHosting.Net, For All Your Hosting Need's.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

With prices like that its blatienly gonna be terrible

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got up and danced to the intro music DO DO DO DOD DODODODODO
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Ok, i own Marshall Hosting, the prices are ace, they are so cheap because of our new server, i plan on buying another server soon which will ensure cheaper SHOUTcast and the ability to order SHOUTcast for longer than one year, you think our prices are so cheap the it must be poor quality? wrong! we host many great sites and we only ever get positive feedback, and on top of that our new server is yet to go down, meaning since the installation of our new server we have had 100% uptime. If you want we can arrange for you to pay more so you feel better though, up to you, the main reason i set them so low was so that we were able to compete with bigger comapnies, and we sure do! We are cheaper than most hosts that i know of, and our support is the best around, we have just installed a new billing system called ClientExec, this allows our customers to pay in new methods, check domain availability, submit support tickets so that ou staff may help with problems etc, if you have further questions you can add [email protected]
    Thank you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Edit By T0X!C-uk: MESSAGE UNACCEPTABLE
    Last edited by T0X!C-uk; 07-08-2005 at 04:43 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the prices are ok for what you get, but i get the same amount webspace in your platinum plan for £12 / y :p
    *Image Removed

Ahemm.. How exactly was my sig innapropriate?
    Goddamit i hate this forum :@
    I RESIGN FROM GRAPHICS DESIGNER :@ :@ :@

Tokens

hehe, well we're only starting up and prices drop a lot, the more customers we get the lower we can charge :d

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sojobo
    Ok, i own Marshall Hosting
    Your saying you own the company that won't even sell? You don't even write properly.

The flash animation at the start, their was no need for it. What the hell was the point of a picture of a ****** beach with 5 pixels?

As for the prices, they may seem good, but it only goes to show you that it sounds cheap, people will think "Hey, Marshall hosting sounds good.. Wait, £3.99 for GOLD? NO cPanel?! This ****s.. Wheres the other hostings?"

And yes, I bet theirs only you and your mate running this, Next time, buy a building with computers, and get staff who can ACTUALLY MAKE LAYOUTS!

Quote Originally Posted by sojobo
    the more customers we get the lower we can charge
    Please tell me when you get your first customer, I'll send you a card with a £5.00 note, that'll be more then what you made with your customer!

P.S.
    Don't run to my house with a machine gun. Seriously, I'm probably going to make you so angry..

Tokens

its a forum i dont care how my grammar is, the flash at the start is just for fun, im not about profit all the money made from the site has gnoe back into the site, there are about... 5 of us, i can give you a full list to add to your msn if you wish and you can talk to us at the same time if you dont believe me, our hosting is not the cheapest but its very cheap considering we're pretty new to the field... as for gettin an office... come on we're brand new, i think establishing some customers might be a start, we have some, we're changing servers on staurday and from there onwards we will be monitering uptime and on request we will show the statistics, im not angry i just like to straighten things out a bit
    We're a friendly hosting company and we use a diffent version of cpanel, we use VHCS2, there are less features but it is so much more stable, we prefer stability and security over features... Our staff will happily install forums etc for you, i personally am no good at that kind of thing but i install cutenews and little things lol, im just the guy who provided for the company to start with... i was thinking about buying a new layout but i've decided new shoutcast servers come first so we can lower our prices on that
    Any suggestions for improvements will be taken into consideration, however negative feedback doesnt help anyone, please help us make become better with positive, constructive feedback

Thank you
    Aaron Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by X-ray
    Please tell me when you get your first customer, I'll send you a card with a £5.00 note, that'll be more then what you made with your customer!
    Same To You. :@ And Also We Have Already 23 Clients, And We Have Only Been Set Up For A Few Weeks!
    Visit MarshallHosting.Net, For All Your Hosting Need's.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast