HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: +rep carz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Erm am I the only one who is getting the impression that he is trying to paint a car which has been written off?

Also as tdi said, how the **** have you managed to wreck six cars? How much is your insurance now?! Mine's already too expensive after one write-off

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Apalachi View Post
    Erm am I the only one who is getting the impression that he is trying to paint a car which has been written off?

Also as tdi said, how the **** have you managed to wreck six cars? How much is your insurance now?! Mine's already too expensive after one write-off
    Noo its a new car l0l.

Well 2 of my mates crashed 2 of me cars i rolled 3 an crashed the other 1.

My insurance is like 1200£ i never told them when i wrote the cars off jus changed it onto my new car

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stryderman View Post
    Noo its a new car l0l.

Well 2 of my mates crashed 2 of me cars i rolled 3 an crashed the other 1.

My insurance is like 1200£ i never told them when i wrote the cars off jus changed it onto my new car

How can you not tell them it was written off, if its the insurance company that declares them as write-offs? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

cos they were crashed to **** and you couldnt drive them after therefore i call tht written off.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As far as I'm aware (and I wish I'd known this earlier) you don't have to inform the insurance company of an accident that doesn't involve anyone else but a write-off could be a different story. Whole thing sounds a bit dodgy to me so good luck not getting caught and stuff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think he's referring them as 'written off' as he's deemed them to be himself, as in he's crashed them but not told the insurance company which is perfectly legal as long as you don't injure someone or damage someone else's car and do one, but seriously if you've rolled 3 cars i think you need to get a bus pass or something

also i hope when you say 'new' car, you mean 'new to your ownership' and not 'new off the forecourt'

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh new to me, Bought it second hand ;p.

Yeh well they were like non driveable so there was no point claiming on insurance cos it would just make it rocket.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ur clearly lying?? 6 cars behave

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im 20 and ive been driving 3 years..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why don't you just pay loads to get it painted then you end up with a nice painted car with loads of money spent painting it and you won't wanna' get it scratched or written off.

Satisfaction of a nice painted car, but you'd still be as pissed (if not more) if someone crashed into you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast