HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ,elaboratedolls

Latest Awards:

Default This years anime watch list? :)

So you guys, whats on this years anime watch list? Mine will deffinetly be the Black Rock Shooter anime (L) Does anyone know if theres more K-ON!!! Season 2 episodes after episode 9? I might be watching Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Hell Girl. Oh, I also need to watch the rest of Haruhi season 2. :/ FINALLY FINISHED ENDLESS EIGHT! So, reply your watch list for this year! :3

Ja ne x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Umm, out of the 'new' seasons, I've been considering to watch 'House of the Five Leaves'. I think I will start it after all my exams have finished, and I have 3 months free time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I too need to finish the awful Endless Eight. I'm not really looking out for anything other than Redline. The animation in that just looks completely mental.

I could have seen it last month at the Anime All Nighter at Piccadilly's Apollo cinema, but opted not to go. Regretting it now. :eusa_wall

I wanna see Trigun: Badlands Rumble, Gintama: Shinyaku Benzakura-hen, Mirai Nikki and the Bakuman anime as well. It would also be nice to see The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya in high quality as well, but I don't mind waiting for that since I watched the camrip quite recently.

By the way Axel, House of Five Leaves is last season. The new seasons are here.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 15-06-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Sucker for anything with zombies

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks pretty much like Ikkitousen with zombies thrown in. Another stupid ecchi show with no depth if you ask me. Nothing good this season in my opinion.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

nothing upcoming that i wanna watch few live actions though
    kaichou wa maid-sama is currently airing though that's all i was really looking forward to ^^

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

ive read the manga so far and its pretty good. once you get past the girls with giant twins and focus on the zombies trying kill them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Catch up with One Piece and I want to watch the baseball anime One Outs and Major!
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,elaboratedolls

Latest Awards:

I literally HATE release dates now! D; First they said the BRS anime was coming out on the first of april or something like that and now they say somewhere in october! :@

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Catch up with One Piece and I want to watch the baseball anime One Outs and Major!
    Reminds me need to watch subbed hq version of Strong world waiting on dvd. Almost 2 year wait will finally be over ^^ Have to wait till August for the Dvd/Bd to come out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast