HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

some of them people might be bots
    but the radio doesnt work unless you have wmp installed and not many people do... like me lol
    so i have to go to hxl.com for flash version

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

and also i listen to habbox quietly all night but im just not aloud on habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    some of them people might be bots
    but the radio doesnt work unless you have wmp installed and not many people do... like me lol
    so i have to go to hxl.com for flash version
    Habbox used to always use the WMP on the old habboxlive until a couple of months ago when we got the new layout so alot of people do have it
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WELL I DONT OK DINASAW!!!!!!!!
    EITHER DOES LOADS OF OTHERS
    USER FLASH CAUSE EVERYONE HAS THT

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

and my habbox.com dont work for the radio so like i have to use habbox.com for my rare values and habboxlive.com for the radio and its the only waay i can do it cos i dont wanna waste my computer memory as ive only got 5gb left as memory on my pc cos i spent it on the 800 songs i ave

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hahahah im right dinasaw cause rokgal doesnt either so change it OKKKKK

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,Jess, View Post
    With regards to people talking about show quality it is something that obviously isn't perfect but over the next week or so we will be providing individual DJs with a lot of feedback on their shows so hopefully those things that annoy people will be reduced. We have a lot of really good DJs and I believe that all of them have the ability to produce some great quality shows. Also as the summer comes I expect the listeners to rise because there will be a lot more events for people to get involved and maybe we can add in some things like listener of the week or do another most dedicated listener competition like was done when Adzeh was manager because I think that worked well.
    definately. all of the djs are obviously able to put in a good show, so I amongst others will be looking forward to some fantastic shows; like there used to be in virtually every slot.
    I always used to love habboxlive, sometimes i would come onto my computer specifically for it, but just lately as ive been saying (whichhas taken some criticism ) is that shows lately havent been as good as they used to be, and this is why the radio has perhaps been losing listeners. I still tune in from time to time, i personally like the chart shows, and the chatathons always go down well with me as well.
    for me personally ive been enjoying habboxlive less and less lately, and so i tend to put GalaxyFM on instead of habbox; so as has been said, when we get people hooked, (as many including me were), we need to keep them hooked!
    [/essay]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post

Why the **** are inexperienced DJs allowed to DJ on the largest habbo fansite (well one of?) You don't see the BBC bringing it some random person who has never DJ'd in their life, with no charisma what so ever to DJ?

And believe it or not, he dared to say it x

I know DJs who are inexperienced can be good, however you have clearly said some of the ones lacking experience are crap..

And you wouldn't have a clue how RVR's do anyway, sadly when you are in such a public department, which everyone looks at you have to be up to scratch.

I think a first step would be for some of HxL, to admit things need changing, and that nobody wants to hear unfunny 10 year olds saying stuff like ''guess wut, i wuz at schuul todayz and i gots a detention! *shouts* *giggles* - ma mam wu lyke 'BAD BOY'. it wuz sooo funnyy HAHAHAHA *giggles*''

Nobody wants to hear that.

In no way am I saying all DJ's are like that, but sadly some are.
    I agree with this, although as i said if the 10 year old dj is a good dj, then theres no problem at all. Its all about (here i go again) whether or not the show is enjoyable to people. yes i know that what i find enjoyable, someone else might not, (and visa-versa), but i personally know a lot of people who, like me, have stopped listening to habboxlive lately because of the decreasing level of (yup, here it is again) enjoyment that they get out of the show.
    and yes, i dared say it although looking back on it i could have worded it better, as i said.

----
    Reposted as im not sure people were able to read it because i edited it while there was a new page of posts.

----
    and my habbox.com doesnt work either, so i have to have a hxl window AND a hx window open for RV and radio
    Last edited by Matthew; 20-06-2010 at 08:03 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

hahahah im right dinasaw cause rokgal doesnt either so change it OKKKKK
    huh?
    WELL I DONT OK DINASAW!!!!!!!!
    EITHER DOES LOADS OF OTHERS
    USER FLASH CAUSE EVERYONE HAS THT
    well all the listeners previously must have had cause they were able to tune in
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they are probs going to habboxlive...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dinasaw View Post
    :rolleyes:
    I think although,. those stats are probablywrong, if people are like me, the radio does not play automatically on hx.com, so it is more of a case of 'unmuting it'.

I know habbox is not multi million pound company, but the idea of staff ranks is still the same. You generally don't hire people who have never DJ'd before for any amounts of people more than 5 listeners?

And the fact is, Rare Values is a poor example to use, since no on apart from higher management and those in the department know's how well they are doing

Quote Originally Posted by ,Jess, View Post
    Replies in bold red
    Sorry about the stats comment then - I have never been on habbox at 3am lol I also think it would be a bit inaccurate to say those who sound different, may be inexperienced might be good, however inexperienced in most cases = not good. That is a general 'key' in life.. I should also point out every job on habbox I have ever applied for, apart from moderation (obviously) I have ALWAYS been given a trial, so being able to write out a decent application does not always mean you are a good staff member.

Jess I know for a fact some DJ's do try and be funny with how cool they are with their mates. And I also hate to tell you, I, like many others, used to be very regular listeners and we stopped due to quality falling.

On a plus note I have tuned in just now and 'DJ Abc' seems very competent, he is doing a good job.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast