HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rokgal2 View Post
    also i think habbox is geting a bit boring, like the news is good but abit boring, djs over play songs and they always play chart
    So your recommendations for improvement are?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

also i think habbox is geting a bit boring, like the news is good but abit boring, djs over play songs and they always play chart
    how can news be interesting? they're reporting what's going on ... lol O.O

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not every single one does, I don't. I personally hate chart music and try to play more rock
    Lately I've seen other DJ's play more variety but yeah, chart music dominates the radio obviously.

Last Fm | Formspring| Twitter | Spotify | Tumblr
    I'll never be rich and I'll never look perfect, I don't care it's who I am.
    You'll never be happy, chasing all the wrong things and you'll never understand.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Keri?! View Post
    Not every single one does, I don't. I personally hate chart music and try to play more rock
    Lately I've seen other DJ's play more variety but yeah, chart music dominates the radio obviously.
    the fact of the matter is, no matter how hard you try - you will never satisfy everyone and it's silly if you try to (not a dig at you keri, just replying to your post cus it was the first i could click). people have different opinions on music, but the fact is that most people like chart music because it's music they hear often.

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fudge

Latest Awards:

Djs play what listeners request. It's not the djs fault that it's just chart music - that's what the listeners want, djs want to please the listeners so they play their requests.

However i agree that lots of songs are played too much - i don't know how that could be fixed though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Radios tend to have moods and go from popular to unpopular all the time. I only ever listened to HabboxLive when it was HabboxRadio, because I liked the discussions the DJs did, and they were about 17-19 ish so they came out with funny stuff. Can't say I've listened to HxL properly though, so this may seem a bit unfair :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

dunno LOL but still habbox is just getting boring now aswell, not just the music and the rare values dont work on normal i.e last time i cheaked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I know that. I get enough abuse doing the rock chart
    But as you said, everyone does has a different taste in music and the majority are chavs (jokingggggg)

You'll never be happy, chasing all the wrong things and you'll never understand.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

lol But still...

i also think the listeners find it boring, ive been tuned into habbox for a year and im getting sorta bored now but i dont wanna tune out

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, what do you suggest habboxlive do to improve this?

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast