HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

well wacha think would get listeners will envolved more first? LOL
    Last edited by Gina; 20-06-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: err copyed by accident

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's about the listeners opinion and what they want, honestly I don't know myself what would get listeners up.

Last Fm | Formspring| Twitter | Spotify | Tumblr
    I'll never be rich and I'll never look perfect, I don't care it's who I am.
    You'll never be happy, chasing all the wrong things and you'll never understand.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dinasaw View Post
    I agree - when i was assistant manager I made a room on Habbo as a chill room for a place that DJs and listeners could go and talk with each other and stuff as I know it is something the listeners would like and they'd feel more involved if they could just go and talk to them - I know the listeners would love that. Anyway I made the room and got told I wasn't allowed to use it by Roxy because that's what the help desk is for, which it clearly isn't but hey!
    Right, I'm quite a bad boy and only read the first page of the thread because I do want to respond to this.

I agree with this 100%. The listeners would like to get involved and talk to the DJs, I'm sorry but how the heck does this have relevence to the Help Desk? I'm going to make this post short and sweet, if the Help Desk is needed for this, there should be no point in a Rare Values Desk because "that's what the Help Desk is for".

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dinosaurawrr

Latest Awards:

i don't feel as happy at hxl as i used to either.
    so i can understand where the listeners r coming from
    things have changed so yeah.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    Right, I'm quite a bad boy and only read the first page of the thread because I do want to respond to this.

I agree with this 100%. The listeners would like to get involved and talk to the DJs, I'm sorry but how the heck does this have relevence to the Help Desk? I'm going to make this post short and sweet, if the Help Desk is needed for this, there should be no point in a Rare Values Desk because "that's what the Help Desk is for".
    i agree with this ^^, As Sam said previously all the djs only play the listeners requests, if you want a song played then the dj will happily play it for you, i myself have no idea why the listeners are so low and how we could get them back up, but i agree with gina (rokgal) that there could be ways of getting the listeners involved a bit more just kinda unsure how..

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post

No idea, the only things I could see from bringing the room onto habbo were pros can't think of any cons. It would get Habbox's name out more, a bit of advertising. I brought up the thing about the rare values desk as well and how most of the previous ones have failed but it didn't make any difference lol.
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

have you tryed like doing stuff for listeners like giving them summing for tuning in often like a few site have listeners of the week/month?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rokgal2 View Post
    have you tryed like doing stuff for listeners like giving them summing for tuning in often like a few site have listeners of the week/month?
    i think personally that would be kinda hard to do as they'd have to choose between what 100+ listeners?

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

About the thing with dj's always playing requests/chart music;
    Sometimes if a DJ plays their own style of music the listeners drop anyway. So it's a lose lose situation for people who want variety and stay tuned, and people who want chart music so tune out. And vice versa.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

... Get out of the HxHD.
    r.i.p.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast