HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default CurveWeb - Officially Open!

CurveWeb are a down to earth and honest UK based web solutions company providing quality hosting services to our customers. With over 5 years of experience in the Web Hosting industry they know what our customers want, and if they don't then they will go out of our way to provide you with what you do. They started up in the summer of 2010 with the ambitions to provide friendly support and maximum uptime and a great customer experience and there promise to you is that they will always be there to put the customer first!

LATEST OPENING DEALS
    Fancy starting your own website? Well, you can do that now with a .info domain for only £1.50! To get this exclusive offer you simply have to buy advanced or business hosting (as cheap as £2.99)! If you plan on buying this, you NEED to contact us via email or live support. This is a one off offer, and is NOT to be missed!

Fancy getting 25% off your first purchase? Well now you can! That's 25% off everything you buy within your first purchase! If you'd like to take this exclusive offer, simply use the promo code when asked "OPENSPECIAL".

CurveWeb is here, and here to stay! We aren't about making millions, we're about making our customers happy! We strive to make sure that you're happy! And if you're not, tell us, shout at us, moan at us! We want to make sure you're happy!

~CurveWeb

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One tiny little detail...

what's the URL?
    Joe

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's very nice. I would personally make the clients are secure instead of putting secure.curveweb.co.uk make it https. And i would also merge the client area with the current layout. Check out VuzeHosting in my sig to see what I mean

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you'd like a custom made deal, click on live support now. We are still running our 25% off deal!

www.curveweb.co.uk

GOGOGO!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lots of typo's littered around the site, but good luck.

[X] [X] [X]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your site says "we" have had 5 years experience in the web industry, yet then it says CurveWeb opened in 2010?
    The sites very nice but lacks colour in my opinion, nice deals and good luck.
    If i was to get hosting, this would probably be the first place i'd look.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sameer!

Latest Awards:

Nice and plain layout which is good, good luck with the business!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    Your site says "we" have had 5 years experience in the web industry, yet then it says CurveWeb opened in 2010?
    The sites very nice but lacks colour in my opinion, nice deals and good luck.
    If i was to get hosting, this would probably be the first place i'd look.
    CurveWeb is a new website, but us as a company are not, we have worked together for a long time and have lots of experience within the hosting area.

Also, we've sorted the typos out. If you do spot any more, please feel free to contact us, ranting on about how we need to spell things better. Sorry about the spellings.

25% OFF DEAL ENDS TOMORROW - IT'S ALSO RECURRING, SO IF YOU WANT 25% OFF FOREVER, YOU NEED TO BUY NOW!