HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bye Ben :(

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not knocking him in any way but people keep saying he has been manager for so long, 9 months doesn't seem that long to me compared to past HxHD managers. Then again habbox does get through staff much faster now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    *+*seeks attention*+*

Laters
    Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy123 View Post
    woah this kids funny

can you go ego boost somewhere else
    Yeah and they told me they only put you on a final warning because they believed you will change your attitude. Guess you just proved management wrong.

nobody really cares

gl hxhd
    Well people are thanking you and you are simply disrespecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    +rep

cya ben
    I love you.

Isnt it a bit obvious, I said something racist..

I dont want to stay, I dont like how much pressure you're under when your a manager, you're not allowed any freedom or time to have any joke. People just wait for something like this and then pounce on it. It's a habbo forum and I really don't know why its like it is. Say or do one thing wrong and you get jumped on. A year and a halfs worth of dedication and one slip and its just messed up
    Doesnt matter. I got banned after 5 years of dedication for making one mistake. That's how it works around here. Can't handle it then don't take the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    ^^^This^^^
    I'm friends with some indian girl at my school, everyone makes racial jokes, but not aimed at her in any way... She knows they're just having a laugh and even posts them on her Facebook status sometimes to have a bit more of a giggle... As long as you're not serious about the joke, thats alright...
    There is a difference between saying it as a joke and being serious. He is a manager and should have been setting an example. People have been fired for it before.

It wasnt in the open room, it was in a whisper to someone and about 3months ago

but hey
    According to the person who gave me it, it was last month.

they only reported it because i said something to them they were joking about it then aswell
    If you are on about me then that's a lie. If you are on about the person who gave me it then you are wrong considering they didn't report you.

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    It's a massive shame to see you leave as HxHD Manager after being in the position for such an incredibly long time. There are always going to be people who will jump on that old bandwagon and follow others blindly without a full understanding of the situation. I really am sorry that you felt pressured to resign by one member who refused to look at the situation on the grand scheme of things.

I'm glad you're sticking around the forum and you know I love you Ben
    People have been fired for it before Garion and I wanted the same treatment for him. People have been fired for stuff which is no where near as bad as this. Maybe he shouldn't make such disgusting comments. I looked at the situation very clearly and it was clear racism which was not provoked as I haven't spoken to Ben since I resigned from HxHD several months ago. This was just him trying to obviously impress the person who gave me the screenshot. I broke a rule and got perm banned when I could have done much worse with the rule I broke and caused a lot of trouble. You refuse to reconsider the ban. The same should apply to a manager who breaks the rules.

Lastly Garion, it wasn't just "one member", 24 other members agreed with me, including several managers and HxHD staff. Its management who refuse to look at this situation properly.

Goodbye.
    Last edited by Tintinnabulate; 24-06-2010 at 05:24 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You've got me to resign, so please can you not post in this thread considering its not really posotive

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You've got me to resign, so please can you not post in this thread considering its not really posotive
    Me + 23 other members including your own staff all voted Yes.

Anyway you were being negative towards members saying yes so yeah contradiction right there. Adios.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Read the post above Sauarav this is a thanks thread

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye Ben, I'm not to sure what's going on but you were always a good person in my eyes and it's sad to see you leaving. Best of luck!

Love Phil x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Me + 23 other members including your own staff all voted Yes.

Anyway you were being negative towards members saying yes so yeah contradiction right there. Adios.
    This is a "Congratulations and Thank Yous" forum thread..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Truth.

Yeah and they told me they only put you on a final warning because they believed you will change your attitude. Guess you just proved management wrong.

Well people are thanking you and you are simply disrespecting them.

I love you.

Doesnt matter. I got banned after 5 years of dedication for making one mistake. That's how it works around here. Can't handle it then don't take the job.

There is a difference between saying it as a joke and being serious. He is a manager and should have been setting an example. People have been fired for it before.

According to the person who gave me it, it was last month.

If you are on about me then that's a lie. If you are on about the person who gave me it then you are wrong considering they didn't report you.

People have been fired for it before Garion and I wanted the same treatment for him. People have been fired for stuff which is no where near as bad as this. Maybe he shouldn't make such disgusting comments. I looked at the situation very clearly and it was clear racism which was not provoked as I haven't spoken to Ben since I resigned from HxHD several months ago. This was just him trying to obviously impress the person who gave me the screenshot. I broke a rule and got perm banned when I could have done much worse with the rule I broke and caused a lot of trouble. You refuse to reconsider the ban. The same should apply to a manager who breaks the rules.

Lastly Garion, it wasn't just "one member", 24 other members agreed with me, including several managers and HxHD staff. Its management who refuse to look at this situation properly.

Goodbye.
    A joke, with a friend, in an enclosed room, on whisper, is not out of hand, its like repeating a joke you've heard irl, Now **** or get some humour in you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Voiceover. View Post
    A joke, with a friend, in an enclosed room, on whisper, is not out of hand, its like repeating a joke you've heard irl, Now **** or get some humour in you.
    Me and 23 other people didn't see the humour in this. It wasn't meant as a joke either. If you havent seen the evidence then don't bloody comment on it.

He broke the rules, simple as. If it wasn't serious, management would not have put him on a final warning.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

aw ben, we used to speak so muchh back in 2008, haven't talked to you in ages, a shame really.

good luck with your future and hope you stick around the forum, ly x

I'll be branded a maniac for speakin' the truth and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast